You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

Well done RAWK. Any future email campaigns SOS want to do now regarding the owners will have pretty much the same effect as a wet pussy trying to put out a fire due to journos getting fucking pissed off at their inboxes getting spammed to fuck)

Fucking idiots, how dare they say they speak for us all, fucking OOT cunts. (No offence to people from out of town, i'm one myself now, but come on, most of them are lads from Singapore pretending to be arl arses from Bootle who never go the match and they think they have the right to talk for us?)

Anyone else find it extremely cringeworthy :whatever:

Almost everyone over the age of 12 does.

I can't see ANY positives coming out of this. Even if I wanted Benitez to stay, I could still see absolutely no advantage in sending out mass emails like this.

absolute, massive, grade A, clueless fucking wankers.

Every single person Tom.

I like this site because of the diverse thinking and you used to make me laugh, quite loudly at times but recently mate I just do not get it.

Married life not good.

They even banned Simon for telling them Alonso had been sold.

Ok he did tell them 6 months before Alonso left.

But still.

Simon told them that Alonso had broken his metatasal and was out for 6 months.

Guest ShoePiss
Yes sorry mate I should of checked first.

Simon should have been banned from here when he admitted to boiling bacon because he'd ran out of cooking oil. The fact that you don't need oil to fry bacon was also lost on him at the time.

"and on the other side of the globe, a family from Mississippi reflects on yet another turbulent day for Liverpool Football Club"

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

*Sorry about the double video, not my fault*

Why are they so eager to keep Rafa at the club? Here's their latest brainwave to try and hold onto Rafa:

Friday afternoon at 1pm (BST) - Let's show our support for Rafa

Hardly a dissenting voice in the house. Do they ban anyone who wants to see the manager replaced? The blind devotion they have to Rafa is downright disturbing.

Cos they're a bunch of mongs?

"and on the other side of the globe, a family from Mississippi reflects on yet another turbulent day for Liverpool Football Club"

*Sorry about the double video, not my fault*

2680181300_68c27911d2.jpg?v=0

It's not your fault.

I do still go on that site from time to time, as their Off Topic section still has a few gems. There is top class rantage from a fella called Grifter, a story about someone who used Bonjela to get rid of mice (TheBitch are you reading?), and a totally epic thread about a poster who's missus got stuck in a cat flap.

Anyway as regards football chat, I can't say I've noticed a distinct Pro-Rafa stance on there (despite that email campaign). I would say there's been a fair number of whoppers defending G&H in spite of the evidence.

Still, they ignored my registration whereas the TLW guys didn't, so TLW gets the benefit of my wisdomousness.

Other fans, with different views, caring just as much but in different ways. Move along. Nothing to see here...

Yeah, people are people, but then there are the mods at RAWK, they're Nazis, they're not people. Just scalps...

We are all entitled to our opinions, however I take exception to people who support the manager referring to themselves as the proper fans, or the intelligent ones. I seen one poster saying that those who are supportive of Rafa can provide counter arguments to the anti-Rafa faction, but not vice versa. I also take exception to people trying to the voice of the people, when they quite clearly aren't.