You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

French football star Franck Ribery admits sleeping with underage prostitute

Glen C

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could play devils advocate here, and maybe suggest that adultery is one of the most heinous sins in Islam, and as a recent convert to his religion of submission, he should take it a little more seriously.

Maybe the Heil is trying to highlight the fact that religious people are generally all hypocrites at some level.

Apart from the Church of England.

Guest Pistonbroke
Fuck me, only 18 and she's already looking like a plastic surgeons wet dream. Still would, like.

I was thinking the same. Bet she has a fanny the size of a bucket. Suppose it would stretch like.

Apart from the Church of England.

CoE are perhaps the biggest hypocrites of the lot. I mean, at least fundamentalists (of all religions) have the courage follow their doctrine to the letter, CoE seem almost embarrassed by the teachings the profess to follow.

But anyways..............

I certainly wouldn't be asking for a passport if she was on the menu. That's the job of the employer, not the client. I'd spend a fair old whack knocking the back out of that.

Mr Ribery, a £40 million target for Chelsea, flew the young French Moroccan to a hotel in Germany, where he is currently a winger for Bayern Munich, last Spring.

He is then alleged to have paid her up to £2,000 for sex, something he continued to do back in France.

Miss Dehar was one of 18 girls quizzed during a police raid on the Café Zaman, a nightclub on the Champs Elysee, last week.

She has told vice squad officers that she had £2,000-a-night sex with all three players.

According to police files, Miss Dehar started working as a prostitute in March 2008. She was making up to £20,000 a month sleeping with wide range of rich clients, especially multi-millionaire footballers.

£2,000 a night, £20,000 a month? So twenty days off a month too. Nice work.

Apart from having to trombone mutants for the dosh, like.

Now he's playing in Germany, he asked her if she'd accept marks as payment - gave her 9 out of 10 and got off?

Surley his Mrs has got to understand.. If not, then the bitch needs to take a look in the mirror.. At least Ribery has money and talent.. What does she have other than a fucking gut and to top it all off she's Muslim... :whistle:

Big thanks to Germaine Greer there.