You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

£5 says he goes or £5 says he stays. All in aid of HJC.

Will he stay or will he go.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will he stay or will he go.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I need an address to send a cheque in.

According to the site:

If you would like to simply make a donation please send cheques/postal orders payable to: Hillsborough Justice Campaign

PO Box 1089

178 Walton Breck Road

Anfield

Liverpool

L4 0RG

Guest Pistonbroke

I voted that he was going but i said i'd stick a fiver in either way. Is the TLW paypal donation way sorted as a way of payment ? Think we need some firm confirmation on this so as those who need to pay up can do so.

I voted that he was going but i said i'd stick a fiver in either way. Is the TLW paypal donation way sorted as a way of payment ? Think we need some firm confirmation on this so as those who need to pay up can do so.

I will PM Dave a list of who should pay and then when the donations of who has paid are fed back, we can let people know who still needs to pay. I've no internet at home at the moment and won't have until the 12th. So I'm not going to start pushing it until after that date as I did put a closing date of the 1st September. It's all a huge pain in the arse using my phone to do it at the moment.

Guest Pistonbroke
I will PM Dave a list of who should pay and then when the donations of who has paid are fed back, we can let people know who still needs to pay. I've no internet at home at the moment and won't have until the 12th. So I'm not going to start pushing it until after that date as I did put a closing date of the 1st September. It's all a huge pain in the arse using my phone to do it at the moment.

No problems mate, thanks for the information. I shall toddle off to the donation link and pay my dues. :thumbup:

Guest Pistonbroke

Mmm. The donation advert on the main page takes me to this page. http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/payments.php

The only two options are for a season ticket or half a season ticket and they both have fixed amounts. Is there another donation link where we can make out own amount or will dave have to sort this out first. Sorry to be a nuisance mate, but i'd like to pay this up before i forget due to the summer break.

Donate through TLW paypal.

No.

I don't have an active paypal account. My account was frozen years ago, after three years of "investigation" paypal came back and said someone had tried to hack into it. As far as I am aware my details are still blacklisted. The way they handled it left me not wanting to deal with them anymore.

So no, I'll pay my own way thankyou.

Mmm. The donation advert on the main page takes me to this page. http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/payments.php

The only two options are for a season ticket or half a season ticket and they both have fixed amounts. Is there another donation link where we can make out own amount or will dave have to sort this out first. Sorry to be a nuisance mate, but i'd like to pay this up before i forget due to the summer break.

Is TLW, Everton in disguise ?

Anyway, Even though I guessed correctly, I'm still going to chip in. In fact Now that I'm able to look forward to the new season, I'm going to double it.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll pay mine next week after i've transferred some money to my pay pal account. For some reason it won't let me transfer money in the normal way and just take it out of my bank account. Keeps banging on about paying via giro account which i don't wish to set up. The season ticket worked in the normal way as it works for e bay and betting account etc. Must be the way it's set up at your end.

I didn't vote, but giving a tenner for the good cause. Oh and Dave, I sent 24 quid for a renewal of my season ticket at the same time, because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to pay Paypal twice for their services. Hope that is cool.

A lot of us were right but are still paying. Good cause and all that jazz.

Yeah but you don't know how many times I went in the shop in the winter and slipped some coin in the collection so as not to look like a free loader. Had to buy a HJC fleece scarf to keep warm and all, I wore it like an Italian ultra.