You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

£5 says he goes or £5 says he stays. All in aid of HJC.

Will he stay or will he go.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will he stay or will he go.

As suggested in the other thread, here is the poll for whether Rafa is going or staying.

Really easy, vote staying or going in the poll, and your committing to paying a fiver to HJC.

If he stays, those who voted he's going will pay up, and vice versa if he goes.

Dave has kindly agreed to allow us to pay your donation into the TLW paypal, which I think is brilliant as it will be a donation from the forum as opposed to it looking like it came from one person and them taking the credit for it.

It's for a cause that is close to our hearts as Red's and the continued fight for justice for the 96 heroes who never came on that tragic day.

Now no arguing, or insult trading on this thread as it should be about banter and respect to the cause.

The cut off time is the 31st of August for Rafa to have gone or stayed. If it happens earlier then it closes obviously.

Now for the poll.......

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, when you make your initial thread there's an option click 'with poll', so how can you post the thread and then add a poll ?? weird, anyway I'm in.

It's been a while since I done a poll, so had completely forgotten how to set one up, and I'm using a shit phone too.

Looks like it's worked.

As suggested in the other thread, here is the poll for whether Rafa is going or staying.

Really easy, vote staying or going in the poll, and your committing to paying a fiver to HJC.

If he stays, those who voted he's going will pay up, and vice versa if he goes.

Dave has kindly agreed to allow us to pay your donation into the TLW paypal, which I think is brilliant as it will be a donation from the forum as opposed to it looking like it came from one person and them taking the credit for it.

It's for a cause that is close to our hearts as Red's and the continued fight for justice for the 96 heroes who never came on that tragic day.

Now no arguing, or insult trading on this thread as it should be about banter and respect to the cause.

The cut off time is the 31st of August for Rafa to have gone or stayed. If it happens earlier then it closes obviously.

Now for the poll.......

Yeah, good luck with that.

I'll just make the donation and give the idle gossip on a decent man's future a miss, thanks.

I assume this is covered but just in case....as this is a private poll, I guess that someone admin-like can tell who voted for what, so we know who is due to donate on D Day?

Just checked again, by logging in my missus' laptop, and you can check who voted by clicking on the numbers.

Damn you for making me confused.