You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Lisa is a bender and Ralph is a dumdum. Even if Ralph wasn't a total sperg, Lisa never would have put about for a beta male like Ralph. She only got with Nelson that time because he was the rough bad boy type that all girls fall for at some point. 

So to answer your question, I don't know. 

- EDIT - Dang wrong thread

Unlucky Ralph

Loopy Juice?

I think anyone who drinks anything because they think it's got a reputation for being strong is a tit anyway. Stella is fucking foul and not even that strong, groups of knobheads drinking pints of 4.8% 'loopy juice' and giving it the harry hard arms, while some pensioner is sitting in the corner drinking 40% whisky by the bucket load.

• Upvote 2

I think anyone who drinks anything because they think it's got a reputation for being strong is a tit anyway. Stella is fucking foul and not even that strong, groups of knobheads drinking pints of 4.8% 'loopy juice' and giving it the harry hard arms, while some pensioner is sitting in the corner drinking 40% whisky by the bucket load.

See also people ordering Absinthe loud enough for everyone in the post code to hear them doing it.  Yawn.

On a 17 minute journey? Listen to some music, read a Metro, perv at the fit girl sat facing.

Or you can scowl and curse at the cretin opposite you for have the temerity to exist.

Jagerbombs are fucking disgusting and yet loads of people order them on a night out.

When I worked in a boozer lads were always ordering something called Diesel, snakebite with black current juice in. Basically because they thought it was hard while masking the fact they didn't like the taste of alcohol. When I used to go out I used to wash my balls in Wild Turkey, it was 50%, I didn't care who knew I had it, it just tastes nice and lubricates you enough to tolerate an awful night club.

• Upvote 1

When I worked in a boozer lads were always ordering something called Diesel, snakebite with black current juice in. Basically because they thought it was hard while masking the fact they didn't like the taste of alcohol. When I used to go out I used to wash my balls in Wild Turkey, it was 50%, I didn't care who knew I had it, it just tastes nice and lubricates you enough to tolerate an awful night club.

There was aways something about earsplittingly loud, shit music, in a darkened room filled with many dickheads, that made me think "Millions of years of evolution..."

That said, pop a tablet in the same club and I'd probably have hugged Dean Gaffney.

I've probably mentioned it before but two things surrounding "Jaeger Bombs" and Sambuca confuse me. Firstly, why are they so popular? More so than Whisky/Vodka/Rum/Tequila etc. What actually fucking happened to make everyone drink these two repulsive drinks?

Secondly, why is it socially acceptable for big 'ard as fuck meatheads to drink them, yet anyone that drinks wine is a massive poof? Don't get me wrong, I don't understand why any drink is assigned a level of masculinity, just find those that have been assigned to be fucking odd.

• Upvote 1

Drink homemade palinka. One shot with every pint. That sorts the men from the boys

On my last work's day out, every member of staff was forced to down two shots at 9 am, given a bow& arrows each and sent into the Woods with a bottle. Proper team bonding

There was aways something about earsplittingly loud, shit music, in a darkened room filled with many dickheads, that made me think "Millions of years of evolution..."

That said, pop a tablet in the same club and I'd probably have hugged Dean Gaffney.

Everybody's doing the Dean Gaffney stance.

• Upvote 1