You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 2010 Masters.

Wig

Guest TesticleOReilly
I just lumped the rest of my online account ( 111.50 Euros ) on Westwood not winning it. Cover my bets on the others and hopefully choi can still nick it.

Oops

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just lumped the rest of my online account ( 111.50 Euros ) on Westwood not winning it. Cover my bets on the others and hopefully choi can still nick it.

I reckon you'll be safe with Westwood not winning. Not much chance of Choi doing it at this rate though!

Guest Pistonbroke
Mate, my weekends betting has been shocking. So you can have all my sympathy if he does.

Same here. Every one of my accumulators has gone tits up because of a team that should normally win with ease. Been a rite wank weekend so far.

Guest Pistonbroke
Jesus, I kind of wanted Tiger to win if Westwood couldn't, but I had to laugh at that.

Not like him to miss two holes so quickly.

Guest Pistonbroke
I've never had a worse weekend. I started with over £100 in the online account and the balance currently reads under £10.

Started mine with 146 euros. If Westwood wins i'm down to a big fat zilch ( unless choi has a miracle ) if Westwood doesn't win then my account will be 136.50. So only 9.50 down and a lot of swearing at the tv.

Started mine with 146 euros. If Westwood wins i'm down to a big fat zilch ( unless choi has a miracle ) if Westwood doesn't win then my account will be 136.50. So only 9.50 down and a lot of swearing at the tv.

Thats not bad then. If us and Utd had won I've have had £70 but its a price worth paying if Utd dont win the title.

Guest Pistonbroke
Thats not bad then. If us and Utd had won I've have had £70 but its a price worth paying if Utd dont win the title.

Mancs fucked me up for 120 notes today ( but i was happy lol ). Spuds fucked me up for 110 notes, not so happy about that one like.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Is it just me who gets sucked off with all the old guys being invited back with no hope in hell of winning it ?

Y'mean like Tom Watson, who had no hope of winning the Open last year?

I was the same, i don't mind losing money if they don't win.

I would generally agree. There was one accasion when Giovanni scored that winner against them at Eastlands and it cost me £6k on a 10 fold. I was a student at the time and only put in about £3 so you can imagine how gutted I was!