You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Milan Jovanovic offered 3 year deal

WaltonRed

Even if we had unlimited funds bringing in experienced bosmans in to bolster the squad is always good business, a few notable exceptions accepted. If Torres ever gets fully fit he's going to start the vast majority of games, so it's unlikely David Villa is going to come and play second fiddle is it.

This sneering at free transfers and unknown names before we've even seen them play is indicative gloryhunter snobbery.

Yup. Degen and Voronin will earn us a fortune.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Degen and Voronin will earn us a fortune.

Earn us a fortune? I thought we wanted to win trophies not boost the net spend figures.

Degen is now proving a worthy squad player. Even Voronin had a few plus points before he became enemy number 1 for having a pony tail.

If you want a bench full of galacticos you're supporting the wrong club.

Even if we had unlimited funds bringing in experienced bosmans in to bolster the squad is always good business, a few notable exceptions accepted. If Torres ever gets fully fit he's going to start the vast majority of games, so it's unlikely David Villa is going to come and play second fiddle is it.

This sneering at free transfers and unknown names before we've even seen them play is nothing more than gloryhunter snobbery.

momo%20sissoko%208.gif

Welcome back.

Earn us a fortune? I thought we wanted to win trophies not boost the net spend figures.

Degen is now proving a worthy squad player. Even Voronin had a few plus points before he became enemy number 1 for having a pony tail.

If you want a bench full of galacticos you're supporting the wrong club.

Hahahahahaha! Degen and Voronin helping to win trophies? When did that happen? Or when will that happen?

Hahahahahaha! Degen and Voronin helping to win trophies? When did that happen? Or when will that happen?

I hate our internet fans. Full on implosion and championship football is becoming ever more tempting. We're just like any other souless big club these days.

Guest Super Sub

What makes me worry about signing all the so called red hot strikers who have scored 1 goal in every 2 games is that they are doing it in sub standard leagues. I can go down Otterspool on a sunday and probably single handedly score a hat trick every week and win everything on the table but it dont mean that I will be a success in the Prem does it?

Think the way we go looking for gold on free's and in lesser leagues around Europe just stinks and it reminds me of what Mick McArthy done at Sunderland a few seasons ago when they never managed to get off the bottom of the table all season.

It`s hard beeing excited by players you have never seen or remember. The Standard Liege side we faced were quite impressive. That could also be because we were quite rubbish in those 2 matches. Did he play against us ( and/or against the shite )? I cant really remember any individual performances in those matches.

And what is his record at international level like? (Where`s code when you need him??) ;)

And I agree with the earlier post that that was the least exiting you tube clip ever...

Can't comment on the talent or possibilities that these player will offer as I haven't seen enough from them to comment.

Enough people seemed intent on bigging up Defour in the summer, yet here we are after the striker in that same team and people have a downer!

As I say, can't comment on Chamakh (?) or Jovanovic, but Darren Bent cost 11 million, Ken Jones will cost 12, Carlton Cole will cost 20, are they going to be any worse than these options?

If we had another 5 or 6 Aurelio's or Maxi's in the squad, and subseqently a couple more Silva's in the first team I think that seems fine!

Great. 28 years old and haven't done anything of note in the game. I sincerely hope that we don't sign him.

Another Voronin is just about the last thing this club needs.

He was Serbia's best player in the World Cup qualifiers scoring 5 in 8 from the left wing. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays there quite a bit for us.