You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In Rafa We Rust.......

old skool tom

Rafa says this

"We were thinking of putting him on today but the game was too open. When a player isn't match fit, it is a risk to put him on the pitch. Maybe it would have been worse for him. At Anfield, with our fans behind him, I think it will be easier.

but he played El Zhar.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa says this

"We were thinking of putting him on today but the game was too open. When a player isn't match fit, it is a risk to put him on the pitch. Maybe it would have been worse for him. At Anfield, with our fans behind him, I think it will be easier.

but he played El Zhar.

Never fear! He's going to play Aquilani in a meaningless game in a cup we were knocked out of in November. But he's going to start the whole game! Oh so wise.

And you need to get your head out of your arse, This man in charge of OUR club, not the first team but the whole club, is a complete fucking joke.

You carry on with your school boy comments, I'll go with facts.

The man needs to go now.

And were where the "Rafael Benitez" chants today?

No fucking were, get this lying bastard out of the club NOW.

The original poster made the 'school boy' comment if you take your head out of your own arse and looked.

And you need to get your head out of your arse, This man in charge of OUR club, not the first team but the whole club, is a complete fucking joke.

The man needs to go now.

There were loads of people singing his name.

The game today was crying out for someone like Aquilani.

Instead we got the oldest youngster in the game come on.

Your defo on the turn Coop. Me, ATK, Little Sammy, Etc look forward to your arrival.

There were loads of people singing his name.
Just as the game started there was but it was hardly the whole Liverpool end. As the game dragged on those same people were calling him all the names under the sun and at the final whistle some of those people were booing.

Your defo on the turn Coop. Me' date=' ATK, Little Sammy, Etc look forward to your arrival.

Just as the game started there was but it was hardly the whole Liverpool end. As the game dragged on those same people were calling him all the names under the sun and at the final whistle some of those people were booing.[/quote']

Touche` :P

The man needs to go now.

Here! Here! Alan, havent posted on this subject for a long time because of the vitriole and bile that responded to my last posts but he is now takin the absolute piss out of our club and all that it ever stood for. Not only that but he has neither a Plan B nor for that matter a plan Z!

Feels worse now than It did when that c*nt lay down and celebrated on 8th May 1971. Walk on.........

Your defo on the turn Coop. Me' date=' ATK, Little Sammy, Etc look forward to your arrival.

Just as the game started there was but it was hardly the whole Liverpool end. As the game dragged on those same people were calling him all the names under the sun and at the final whistle some of those people were booing.[/quote']

I tell it as i see it Mick and i will defend Rafa if i think he is wrongly getting abuse but i will also call him out on hiis tactics/subs if i think there wrong.

Today really pissed me off because once again the excuse is getting used regards Aquilani's match fitness yet El Zhar come on.

We had fuck all creativity on the wings but even less so in the middle of the park yet there is a £20m highly rated Italian international sat on the bench.

Looking at the way this season is progressing i fear of the outcome for the club because i dread to think of the consequences of not playing in next season's Champions Leauge football.

The man needs to go now.

I can carry on with school boy comments like "my anti-Rafa friends"? Funny that.

Facts? Cos you say so doesn't make it a fact you know?

As already stated, there was Rafa chants today but thats obviously another school boy comment against you mighty facts!

I can carry on with school boy comments like "my anti-Rafa friends"? Funny that.

Facts? Cos you say so doesn't make it a fact you know?

As already stated, there was Rafa chants today but thats obviously another school boy comment against you mighty facts!

What is there to admire about Benitiez at the moment?

Guest juanmanual

At any other top team in Europe he would be sacked..................so why is it different here?

Explains why we 20+ yrs without the title imo......................poor managers getting WAY to long in charge,simply because its the 'the Liverpool way'.

Time to get fucking real.

Guest juanmanual
i heard them singing Rafas name at least 2 times.

Fucking idiots.

Explains why we are where we are.

Fucking most clueless fans in the world,bar none.

At any other top team in Europe he would be sacked..................so why is it different here?

Explains why we 20+ yrs without the title imo......................poor managers getting WAY to long in charge,simply because its the 'the Liverpool way'.

Time to get fucking real.

IS RIGHT...... Some people need to re-learn what "the Liverpool way" actually is, or at least the main part of it is. Yeah it's great that as fans we are a bit different, we have the Scouse humour and more class than most others...but the MAIN part of 'The Liverpool way' is winning things. Anyone remember the "bastion of invincibillity' quote? What the fuck was that supposed to mean then? Shankly wanted to win things above all else, not finish 4th or 'control the game'..he wanted to win the fucking game.

Seems to me there are far too many reds these days all wrapped up in this phoney, sentimental "Liverpool way", the one where they are more concerned about being different than other clubs, being "the best fans in the world"...Like fucking Newcastle fans. Patting themselves on the back about how great they are and how no-one else is like them whilst thier club goes to shit.

Sorry, but Rafa's tactics and many of his decisions have now started to betray what I understand is The REAL Liverpool way, ie. Excellence, pride,bravery, spirit, class, heart, dignity, not worrying who we are playing, WINNING and winning trophies....

From top to bottom our club is a shambles. I will say now that i have always stood firm in backing Benitez but last week something occured to me when i went out biking on Sunday and didn't give a second thought to the derby and chose instead to watch it at 10 o'clock later that night.

I just don't care anymore, i feel nothing towards the team (Torres apart), if we lose i no longer dwell on it for days, if we win it's usually scant consolation for watching 90 minutes of dull football. The only way i can see this changing is when the two cunts fuck off and Benitez has gone so i wont hold my breath.

IS RIGHT...... Some people need to re-learn what "the Liverpool way" actually is, or at least the main part of it is. Yeah it's great that as fans we are a bit different, we have the Scouse humour and more class than most others...but the MAIN part of 'The Liverpool way' is winning things. Anyone remember the "bastion of invincibillity' quote? What the fuck was that supposed to mean then? Shankly wanted to win things above all else, not finish 4th or 'control the game'..he wanted to win the fucking game.

Seems to me there are far too many reds these days all wrapped up in this phoney, sentimental "Liverpool way", the one where they are more concerned about being different than other clubs, being "the best fans in the world"...Like fucking Newcastle fans. Patting themselves on the back about how great they are and how no-one else is like them whilst thier club goes to shit.

Sorry, but Rafa's tactics and many of his decisions have now started to betray what I understand is The REAL Liverpool way, ie. Excellence, pride,bravery, spirit, class, heart, dignity, not worrying who we are playing, WINNING and winning trophies....

great post. repped. no matter how little that may be!