You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mathewbet1

I'm getting better now, my kill/death ratio is 0.85 and my accuracy is good too, think it's 19 or 20 percent which is good for me because I never use sniper rifles.

Still don't know a lot of the maps and haven't found the right balance of guns and perks to suit me but I'm getting there.

My win ratio is abysmal but maybe that's because I only play FFA.

I'm getting better now, my kill/death ratio is 0.85 and my accuracy is good too, think it's 19 or 20 percent which is good for me because I never use sniper rifles.

Still don't know a lot of the maps and haven't found the right balance of guns and perks to suit me but I'm getting there.

Thats good mate, but mine is pants, I had a really bad start, I even thought about setting up a new Id and start again, but I fancy the challenge of trying to improve it.

Thats good mate, but mine is pants, I had a really bad start, I even thought about setting up a new Id and start again, but I fancy the challenge of trying to improve it.

I'll have to stop giving you lads tips....

I'll be back online and playing proper in the next couple of days.

Guest TK-421

They're all groovy. Some of the city ones are a bit samey.

I like Estate, High Rise, Wasteland, Derail and Sub Base and Scrap Yard. And all of the others.

Guest TK-421

Don't want to blow my own trombone or anything but I did an amazing kill last night. Jumped off the roof on Karachi and did a headshot in mid-air from close range with the M21, the enemy was about 10 yards away. Bit of a spin in the air too.

Yeah Skidrow is the forklift one.

Yeah Skidrow is a dream for sniping.

Quality camping map. I lock myself down in an area protected by claymores, with danger close of course, anyone runs into my area, the 'mores get them, or I finish them off with a silenced UMP or me AUG HBAR, and let scavenger top up me goodies, and the trap is reset once more. Works a treat for me, as it does on High Rise and Underpass at times.

Skidrow is alright when they all come up the stair and you just pick the rows of them off.

And when they all come through the shop and you pick them off again. Not sniping, I mean just fucking shoot fuck out of them. Get sleight of hand on and just tear shit up like you're O.J Simpson at a fucking Bar Mitzvah.

Can you get extra clays with Scavenger Pro?

Just extra mags to begin with, which means you don't have to use the extended mags attachment.

You start with the 1, as normal, plant it, kill someone else, pick up their pack, plant the second and carry on as each claymore blows someone up, or gets blown up by someone. I find the majority of players have 'mores.

You can only plant 2 claymores at any one time. If you try to plant a third, your first one will explode.

I was awful to begin with too, really awful. TK and Dynamite will testify to that after the first FFA we had.

Stick with it because you will definitely improve.

What's everyone's favourite maps then?

I like: Rust, High Rise and Favela.

Don't think any of them come close to the ones on CoD4, though.

Some of the maps look similar, I never played CoD online before this one.

I like Terminal and Scrap Yard, don't mind Underpass either. It's very tough on the maps I'm not familiar with.

Just extra mags to begin with, which means you don't have to use the extended mags attachment.

You start with the 1, as normal, plant it, kill someone else, pick up their pack, plant the second and carry on as each claymore blows someone up, or gets blown up by someone. I find the majority of players have 'mores.

You can only plant 2 claymores at any one time. If you try to plant a third, your first one will explode.

I want claymores, I'm only on Lv.28 though.

i cant believe i didnt know that.

What sensitivity are you guys playing on?

5 or 6, depends how zoned I am....

On a side note, anyone notice how the games are more and more becoming overrun with users of sniper rifles?

I have no real problems with the normal proper snipers. It's the run and gun, hip fire, no scoping snipers, that are starting to do my nut. They were in every FFA game I played earlier, you just don't stand a chance with this lot belting round maps, be them big or small.