You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mathewbet1

Pretty much, though the guns will track enemies, this is more apparent without RDS and the Holographic Sight, though with the Holo, you can see the red dot move if you pay attention.

That makes sense now, so as they are moving the gun will follow them? Im playing on the PS3 and move the the right stick as they are moving, I guess this is a no no then.

That makes sense now, so as they are moving the gun will follow them? Im playing on the PS3 and move the the right stick as they are moving, I guess this is a no no then.

The gun will follow to an extent, so you will need to use the right stick to track their runs as well.

Have you stuck your PSN ID in any of the threads? Not sure I've added you as a friend on PSN.

M4 it is, its the top one in the list.

I used the ACR before but since Ive prestiged Ive had to go back to the M4.

I love the ACR.

ACR (Silenced)

M9 (FMJ)

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

I will bling up the ACR from time to time, and use the silencer with FMJ.

The gun will follow to an extent, so you will need to use the right stick to track their runs as well.

Have you stuck your PSN ID in any of the threads? Not sure I've added you as a friend on PSN.

I havent yet mate, point us to the thread. Be warned though im a NOOB. One last question, do you use the cross hair much, or do you prefer ADS then lock onto your target, I'm having mixed success.

Cheers Byrnie.

I havent yet mate, point us to the thread. Be warned though im a NOOB. One last question, do you use the cross hair much, or do you prefer ADS then lock onto your target, I'm having mixed success.

I always ADS if I can. The cross hair will change from horizontal and vertical to diagonal when you hit someone, not sure if you've seen that or not, but handy when shooting through walls.

Anyone can add me if they like, TheDirtyMexican.

If you like the SCAR, you'll like the ACR. I think it's rank 42 when you unlock it but once you do there's no looking back. Slap Bling Pro on and attach Red Dot sight and silencer (I find it weird how the silencer makes it more accurate and has less recoil), for me the most deadliest weapon in the game. However, the M16 with Red Dot does run it close.

If you like the SCAR, you'll like the ACR. I think it's rank 42 when you unlock it but once you do there's no looking back. Slap Bling Pro on and attach Red Dot sight and silencer (I find it weird how the silencer makes it more accurate and has less recoil), for me the most deadliest weapon in the game. However, the M16 with Red Dot does run it close.

I personally don't think the ACR needs RDS, but each to their own. I'd Bling it with FMJ and silencer personally, with Stopping Power to boost.

Yeah I agree about the Red Dot part, the Iron sight for the gun is fine. It's just sometimes the metal ring around it obstructs my view. By the way, can you point out to me the difference between RD and Holographic, I'm still failing to see the difference apart from the Holographic has a bigger dot in the middle.

Yeah I agree about the Red Dot part, the Iron sight for the gun is fine. It's just sometimes the metal ring around it obstructs my view. By the way, can you point out to me the difference between RD and Holographic, I'm still failing to see the difference apart from the Holographic has a bigger dot in the middle.

The dot in Holo sights will track, unlike RDS. The housing for Holo makes it a pain in the arse to use though.

I've done the opposite to TK, I'm banning myself from ever using a sniper rifle, I'm shite with them. I have also decided that for tonight, snipers are the biggest bunch of bastards going, just got me arse handed to me by a clan full of the fuckers. Move, sniped, dead, spawn, move, sniped, dead, etc, etc....

Guest TK-421
I've done the opposite to TK, I'm banning myself from ever using a sniper rifle, I'm shite with them. I have also decided that for tonight, snipers are the biggest bunch of bastards going, just got me arse handed to me by a clan full of the fuckers. Move, sniped, dead, spawn, move, sniped, dead, etc, etc....

Hehe, they sound like my kind of clan. Love sniping people on a respawn but don't seem to do it nearly as much as I'd like. I've been concentrating on sniping since MWI and after a while it's second nature, even on the small maps.

I'm thinking of changing to an AUG with heartbeat + thermal on the next prestige. A new take on sniping with an automatic weapon. I'm not sure it will work but it intrigues me.

Its addictive mate isn't it, I'm shit at it but still enjoy it.

Im really addicted , bordering on obsessed, i can stay on it for 6/7 hours straight.

I'm not that bad, i a only alright on hardcore, i have my good days and bad days like everyone. Im pretty much use shit-house tactics but its got me 2.27 kill/death ratio so, im sticking with it.

I'm looking forward to the new maps more than my Birthday and Christmas rolled into one. How ive kept my bird i`ll never know.

stano123

Hehe, they sound like my kind of clan. Love sniping people on a respawn but don't seem to do it nearly as much as I'd like. I've been concentrating on sniping since MWI and after a while it's second nature, even on the small maps.

I'm thinking of changing to an AUG with heartbeat + thermal on the next prestige. A new take on sniping with an automatic weapon. I'm not sure it will work but it intrigues me.

You'll need a grip or steady aim at least mate, these LMG's bounce around like no ones business without them.

new maps due out the end of march, not sure if ths is both xbox and PS3.

First Modern Warfare 2 DLC released this month | T3 magazine

Nice find mate.

The article does suggest XBox first, with PS3 and PC to follow:

More Modern Warfare action on the way

Five months after the release of Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty developers Infinity Ward have announced that the first downloadable content pack for the game will be released for Xbox 360 on March 30th.

The announcement was made via a spoof-site created by Infinity Ward advertising a cure for "mapathy" - a fictitious condition whose symptoms include "a state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months". This seems to suggest that the DLC will be at least partially comprised of a new multiplayer map pack.

No specific details on the content of the DLC have been released yet, although Infinity Ward Community Manager Robert Bowling has previously alluded to the possibility of more two-player cooperative missions being included in future DLC packs.

After Modern Warfare 2's record breaking launch, in which it pulled in $310 million on the first day of release in the UK and US alone, the DLC is set to smash download records when it goes on sale to the game's 25 million online players.

The first DLC will be an Xbox timed exclusive, with releases on PlayStation 3 and PC following at a later, unconfirmed date.