You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's Matches

Unrighteous

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is hoping that we win, and thus get closer to our rivals, defeatist?

Is not, is it?

Your eagerness to be relentlessly negative about EVERYTHING negates any point you might try to make. Especially when its as hopelessly illogical as this one.

Off on a wrong tangent once again, happens alot to you. Now go away.

Off on a wrong tangent once again, happens alot to you. Now go away.

At the risk of coming across all SpeedyG, you're not smart enough to patronise me.

Sadly for you, most of your posts are so mind-numbingly tedious they tend to pass without comment.

In this instance, in your haste to be all damning and edgy, you ascended to a whole new level of wrong.

Congratulations.

At the risk of coming across all SpeedyG, you're not smart enough to patronise me.

Sadly for you, most of your posts are so mind-numbingly tedious they tend to pass without comment.

In this instance, in your haste to be all damning and edgy, you ascended to a whole new level of wrong.

Congratulations.

Going straight at the personal insults. Congrats. Same as usual.

Respect campaign. What was the point really?

respect campaign in full force here.

How can the Respect campaign have any success if 2 of the top teams in the UK consistantly act like this season after season. Mass player tirade to the ref for each decision.

When this is the example given by the manager (and isn't he still on an FA charge for his last outburst?) what can you expect:

Ferguson blasts ref after defeat

(from BBC teletext)

"The referee's position to make the decision (to award the free kick) was absolutely ridiculous, he can't see anything," said the Scot.

"It was a bad decision. You lose faith in refereeing sometimes, that's the way the players are talking in there."

Considering what one of his got away with, that's beyond the pale. He just can't help himself, can he?

That Youtube video is superb. Despite the fact he's genuinely kicked quite hard in the chest, Drogba still manages to play act and dive like a diva, and follows it up with that stupid little twitchy leg dance, like a spider that's had it's body squished and yet the legs keep moving.

EDIT : Safe to say I pissed myself laughing.

What the point of being Cool is no one sees it

I love the way he stops brushing to gob off at Michael Owen and then carries on brushing his teeth[/Quote]

You can only be cool when you know you are cool. That starts with brushing your teeth and wearing shades while on your laptop. I was sure you would know that.

Why are you comparing us to Utd.? If you wanted to sound optimistic, you would go and say, we are only x amount after the leaders. Over taking number 2 in the league is not what we should aim for, we should aim for overtaking number 1 in the league table.

We did that last year against West Ham, then booed the players off the pitch.