You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Is that one slice of bacon?

Three. 

2 sausages. 1 Cumberland. 1 Welsh dragon. 

2 slices of black pud. 

All from the butchers. Although the black pudding was sliced a bit thin for my liking. 

I don't normally go for hash browns but my mate was up from London and being a southerner doesn't like black pudding so I bought hash browns to fill up his plate a bit and then threw some on mine because I was feeling hungry. 

Not pictured are 2 slices of thick white toast and a cup of strong tea. No sugar. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Three. 

2 sausages. 1 Cumberland. 1 Welsh dragon. 

2 slices of black pud. 

All from the butchers. Although the black pudding was sliced a bit thin for my liking. 

I don't normally go for hash browns but my mate was up from London and being a southerner doesn't like black pudding so I bought hash browns to fill up his plate a bit and then threw some on mine because I was feeling hungry. 

Not pictured are 2 slices of thick white toast and a cup of strong tea. No sugar. 

Looked really good mate.

This is more of a preference than anything else, but I really can’t stomach sunny side up. I like my eggs medium over. 

6 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’ve just ordered a fry-up from Just eat and I’m now starting to worry about what is going to turn up. This has the potential to be a fucking monstrosity.

will update when it arrives.

Ooh, yeah, that sounds like it could have uncooked bacon fat and warm bread written all over it. I look forward to seeing how fucked it is.

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

If you ordered a full English, it will. The vast majority demand it. 

If he's in Glasgow he wouldn't want to be ordering a 'full English'.

I have beans on a fry up but wouldn't want them in a home delivery one. In fact I only ever got one home delivery fry up, never again. Taking your life in hands doing that shit.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

If he's in Glasgow he wouldn't want to be ordering a 'full English'.

I have beans on a fry up but wouldn't want them in a home delivery one. In fact I only ever got one home delivery fry up, never again. Taking your life in hands doing that shit.

Agree. I tried one after a night on the piss. Grim. 

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell. It’s a fucking disaster from top to bottom.

One cheap anorexic link sausage that they sliced in half to make it look as if I got two.

Fatty undercooked shit bacon from a pig with aids.

Limp mushrooms.

overcooked eggs.

Cheap Black Pudding.

Shit looking Haggis.

That was bad enough but the lot of it was floating on a sea on fucking beans that looked like they had fallen out of somebody’s arse.

-75/10

straight in the bin.

30303553-63A2-4243-88A2-97CD40F92268.jpeg

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

£5.50 + £2 delivery.

feel like jumping in the car and going around to firebomb the place.

Think of the poor fucker who had to deliver it. He should have got £5.50 with the 'food' costing £2.

I'm going to be honest here, get rid of the fungus & the beans & I would quite happily eat that, I mean it's shite but it'd do for a hangover.

Moral of the story though is don't get a fry up delivered, it's never going to be up to much.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Fucking hell. It’s a fucking disaster from top to bottom.

One cheap anorexic link sausage that they sliced in half to make it look as if I got two.

Fatty undercooked shit bacon from a pig with aids.

Limp mushrooms.

overcooked eggs.

Cheap Black Pudding.

Shit looking Haggis.

That was bad enough but the lot of it was floating on a sea on fucking beans that looked like they had fallen out of somebody’s arse.

-75/10

straight in the bin.

30303553-63A2-4243-88A2-97CD40F92268.jpeg

Looks like its been swept up off Sauchiehall Street. 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Remove the meats -- chop all finely.

Place rest of mess (eggs, fungi, beans, bread) into food processor - puree.

Put in pot with 4 cups chicken broth - add chopped mixed meat.

VOILA!!! Full English soup!

It would be a lot quicker him just shitting into a flask.

• Upvote 1