You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elite

Nasty horrible shit.

I had a few bottles last night as my dad had some in. I had forgotten how horrid the stuff is. Not very nice tasting and it gives you massive hangovers. Luckily I only had a few bottles but still had an headache this morning.

Have a go on that Stella 4% it's far less Rapey than the full strength stuff. They have removed the 1% element that makes normal blokes piss in the wardrobe in the middle of the night.

I remember getting 12 cans of that for a fiver in Tesco.

Worst five pounds I've ever spent.

I had a mate at Uni who could drink six pints of any other beer and be the loveliest bloke in the world. Four pints of Stella, however, and he became a fighty, loony bell. I've never drunk it since.

I don't know what they put in the stuff but it doesn't half make you crazy.

stella is shit.not a big lager drinker,but I do like san miguel

Into real ale at the moment. ,or any IPA.

I am in fact drinking a bottle of "summer lightning" brewed by hopsack brewery in wiltshire 5% proof.billed as Golden ale. lovely.!(available in morrisons)

Stella is the one drink I cannot handle,it fucking evil

Took some bird for a drink after work in the suites hotel in kirkby hoping to get some action later on and got on the pints of Stella.Anyway ended up getting in a right state and ended up acting like a right prick including abusing a fat player and portugese manage of a sports team (hope this is obvious - trying to save a power negging) staying in the hotel that night due to a game on the Saturday.

Cant remember how I got home but the bird (who asked me out by the way) text me the next day and said "I did like you but not anymore" and told me not to text her again

Never drank a pint of the shit since

* agree the 4% stuff isnt bad and a bottle or two very occasionaly

Vile shit.

I remember back in the day (maybe 15 years ago) when Stella was considered the primo lager beverage. It used to be advertised as "reassuringly expensive" and was the equivalent of today's exported beer.

Then they started selling it cheap and in quantity and everyone realised it was crap. I assume, though, that our stella is locally brewed crap designed to induce vomiting and fighting.

Yeah it's filth, you can actually smell bottled stella as soon as you take the top off, which I've always thought was fucking odd, same goes for Becks. Nasty shit.

I like a bit of sexy Becks but I can't go near the wifebeater. The last time I had it (works night out, I was pissed and I drank two pints bought me in rounds, without any idea what it was) I woke up convinced that someone had broken into my house during the night and hammered a six inch nail into my forehead. Hateful stuff.

I'm on stella now. It was all that was left in the house after knocking back a couple of crates of Corona (no lime!) over the past week.

If the weather's hot, I'll drink anything. Even cans of bitter.

I would sooner drink my own piss than bitter.

Vile shit.

I remember back in the day (maybe 15 years ago) when Stella was considered the primo lager beverage. It used to be advertised as "reassuringly expensive" and was the equivalent of today's exported beer.

Then they started selling it cheap and in quantity and everyone realised it was crap. I assume, though, that our stella is locally brewed crap designed to induce vomiting and fighting.

Aye, when the choice was wife beater or 3.4% Dutch piss there was only one choice. You could make a fairly good fiscal case for doing so too.

It was the inconsistenty that would do my head in with Stella. Some nights you could manage ten or so and think you walked home and other times have four or five which would follow the next day by finding out you tried it on with every bird in the pub while covered in puke.

I hate Stella aswell, especially cans. However, a few really cold bottles of it is drinkable, but not enjoyable.

Now Fosters on the other hand......urgh!

It's fucking vile tastes like it's been watered down. Had about 5 before I went to my leavers party* yesterday and I dom't know why. It just gave me a fucking headache for a bit of the night and I realised it's a fucking chav drink.

*lesson learned after my thread.