You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bovine Revolution

Uncle_Meat

BBC NEWS | UK | England | North Yorkshire | Woman killed by stampeding cattle

It's started, folks. I've posted a few times on the sentience of cows in cahoots with directional sheep. Did anyone listen? Maybe, but you'll have to listen now. The curtain has been raised, the opening act of the takeover by our uddered overlords has now begun.

Throw that milk down the drain! Resist creamy temptation! The time has come for all carbon-based bipeds (except the Jews, they're special) to unite and resist, lest we all fall into the long, dark teatime of the soul that is the inevitable result of dictatorship by cattle.

And it will not end there, oh yea! The sheep have been planning for this the last few evenings. I've heard them talking about it of an evening when I sit in the garden having my bedtime smoke. They've been more talkative lately, and a lot more directional.

Moo have been warned.

Man is the only real enemy we have. Remove Man from the scene, and the root cause of hunger and overwork is abolished forever. Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all the animals. He sets them to work, he gives back to them the bare minimum that will prevent them from starving, and the rest he keeps for himself.

I don't think they'll be a major threat just yet. They couldn't even finish David Blunkett, and he couldn't see them coming.

Edit : Unless he has Matt Murdock-like senses that he keeps hidden from the public.