You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho home record..

L.F.C

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't tone down what he has already said!

and why should he tone it down? Their are people who want him to come regardless of how he has behaved in the past.

Don't forget the head as well, unusually large!

Mate im sure everyone has made comments they regret and maybe he regrets the ambulance comments but in regard to the stuff with other managers thats constantly going on all over the league.

They weren't just comments Grady, they were specific accusations against men and women who had reacted superby to assist one of his players who'd sustained a serious head injury. You have to be a twat to pull something like that.

They weren't just comments Grady, they were specific accusations against men and women who had reacted superby to assist one of his players who'd sustained a serious head injury. You have to be a twat to pull something like that.

Im not gonna say I agree with his comments because I dont. They were out of order.

But I dont think them comments should be the reason Mouriniho doesnt manage Liverpool, do you?

Sorry but I dont see your point?

I think people are using what he said regarding the ambulance staff as an explanation for him not to manage the club. When really, everbody makes mistakes including our players and past players an It wouldnt stop us from supporting them or wanting them at the club therfore highlighting the below point.

People dont like him because he is outspoken, cocky and won the league with a prem rival and if they dont want him to maange the club then that is their opinion but at least lets be honest about it.

I think people are using what he said regarding the ambulance staff as an explanation for him not to manage the club. When really, everbody makes mistakes including our players and past players an It wouldnt stop us from supporting them or wanting them at the club therfore highlighting the below point.

People dont like him because he is outspoken, cocky and won the league with a prem rival and if they dont want him to maange the club then that is their opinion but at least lets be honest about it.

I am being honest!! FFS I could not have explained it more clearly, the man is a horrible, obnoxious gobshite. Fine you want Rafa gone, no problem lets discuss the King, Hiddink etc

But not him, I am not basing my opinion on one (of many) comments regarding the ambulence, I am basing my opinion on his constant, constant belittling of anyone who he sees as a threat. People talk of Rafa putting the club first, do you not remember this Gnome in the champions league final, one of Porto's greatest nights and he had to make it about HIM!

If he did come will he accept the ball was over the line!!!!

If you want him fine, argue til you are blue in the face, but do not talk to me about the Liverpool way, our past, our past players, about Fergie, United fans, Geordies, our chairman because IMO if you are prepared to have that twat as our manager you dont respect anything that has gone before.

Do not even contemplate using his name in the same sentence as Kenny! when talking about Liverpool

Personally I would love him to be our manager. His attitude would really fire up the club again.

As for what he has said in the past, well I don't agree with it, but I don't think it is a good enough reason for him not to manage us. I hear comments along the lines of not fitting in with the liverpool way etc, but where has the Liverpool way got us over the past 20 years? We are miles behind Utd, Arsenal and even Chelseas with off the field strategies. Even on the field sticking with the Liverpool way in appointing managers held us back. Souness was a disaster, Evans repaired a lot of work but then the board didn't have the guts to sack him (The liverpool way again) which lead to the mess of joint managers. Signing players is still done like it was years ago, hence missing out on targets whilst Utd for example just do it quickly and efficiently.

Shanks set up a great ethos in the club that sufficed for the next 20 odd years. But he pushed us so far forward in our thinking that we were like Utd are now. Problem was we rested on that and sat back whilst the Sky revolution took over. Others took advantage and we fell behind, sticking to the LIverpool Way.

I was listening to some comments about Mourinho and his time at Chelsea. Many argue he needs money to make a side and he is just there for the short tems etc. Wrong. He wanted to set up a youth system to feed the club in the future, but was blocked. I really think that if he came here, where he knows that he will have the time and backing to do so, he really would improve us and stay for the long haul.

What we need is a man to come in and produce a new Liverpool Way. I honstly think Mourinho would do that.

FFS! fuck it lets get him and give the fans the manager they deserve!

I don't see what you are getting at there. This club is dying on it's arse because we do things so slowly that the world just bypasses us. Mourinho is not everyones cup of tea but I just take his comments as tongue in cheek as they are probably meant. Bottom line is would he improve the team? To me yes he would. I also think he is clever enough to accept that some things will be frowned upon at Liverpool that weren't at Chelsea.

From having one of the best stadium, we now have one of the worst in terms of facilities. For a big club it's pathetic really. Teams like Newcastle, Arsenal and Sunderland have bigger capacities. Left behind there, and it's not H&G fault as they are trying to bridge a 10 year gap of missed oppertunities as will any new owners. The new stadium should have been build years and years ago. Instead we just added a few thousand her and there for little effect. The liverpool way is from an era gone. Modern football will never tolerate the Liverpool Way anymore.

I am being honest!! FFS I could not have explained it more clearly, the man is a horrible, obnoxious gobshite. Fine you want Rafa gone, no problem lets discuss the King, Hiddink etc

But not him, I am not basing my opinion on one (of many) comments regarding the ambulence, I am basing my opinion on his constant, constant belittling of anyone who he sees as a threat. People talk of Rafa putting the club first, do you not remember this Gnome in the champions league final, one of Porto's greatest nights and he had to make it about HIM!

If he did come will he accept the ball was over the line!!!!

If you want him fine, argue til you are blue in the face, but do not talk to me about the Liverpool way, our past, our past players, about Fergie, United fans, Geordies, our chairman because IMO if you are prepared to have that twat as our manager you dont respect anything that has gone before.

Do not even contemplate using his name in the same sentence as Kenny! when talking about Liverpool

Well thats your opinion but have you heard youself? "If you want mouriniho as manager you do not respect anything about the club."

How dismissive is that? If you genuinely think that any Liverpool fan who would have mouriniho as manager has no respect for the club then I think you are talking shit.

But maybe our difference of opinion is based on you believing Mourinho to be a much bigger villian than I think he is.

Im not gonna turn this into a rafa against Mouriniho battle as Rafa is the manager of our club an we all want him to succeed but you cannot say the goings on over recent times by our current maanger included have been in the traditions of the club.

You fuckin hate Mouriniho for whatever reason so if and when Rafa goes Il be interested as to who you want to replace him.

I just hope United dont take Mouriniho and go on to dominate for the next 10 as they have the last.

I just hope United dont take Mouriniho and go on to dominate for the next 10 as they have the last.

That is the club he is best suited to.

You obviousy do think I am talking shit, I am not arsed.

What you think of as tongue in cheek I think of as sly and disrespectful, I am not so desperate for the league that I am going to ignore how he has acted in the past just so we can entertain the possibility that he may win the league.

You can delude yourself as much as you like that it is a fact he will win the league, fine. I stand by what I said.

Well thats your opinion but have you heard youself? "If you want mouriniho as manager you do not respect anything about the club."

How dismissive is that? If you genuinely think that any Liverpool fan who would have mouriniho as manager has no respect for the club then I think you are talking shit.

But maybe our difference of opinion is based on you believing Mourinho to be a much bigger villian than I think he is.

Im not gonna turn this into a rafa against Mouriniho battle as Rafa is the manager of our club an we all want him to succeed but you cannot say the goings on over recent times by our current maanger included have been in the traditions of the club.

You fuckin hate Mouriniho for whatever reason so if and when Rafa goes Il be interested as to who you want to replace him.

Me to mate but I think that is what will happen.

That is the club he is best suited to.

You obviousy do think I am talking shit, I am not arsed.

What you think of as tongue in cheek I think of as sly and disrespectful, I am not so desperate for the league that I am going to ignore how he has acted in the past just so we can entertain the possibility that he may win the league.

You can delude yourself as much as you like that it is a fact he will win the league, fine. I stand by what I said.

He'd do a better job than Rafa. But if I can 'delude' myself that he will win it, then I don't know what that makes people who think the current regime will ever win it.

I can't say that Mourinho will win it, but I can say he will make a serious challenge and give us a chance. We haven't once even challenged with Rafa. And don't count this season as lasting till Feb isn't a challenge. We may have been top at Xmas but so were Norwich once!

Personally I would love him to be our manager. His attitude would really fire up the club again.

As for what he has said in the past, well I don't agree with it, but I don't think it is a good enough reason for him not to manage us. I hear comments along the lines of not fitting in with the liverpool way etc, but where has the Liverpool way got us over the past 20 years? We are miles behind Utd, Arsenal and even Chelseas with off the field strategies. Even on the field sticking with the Liverpool way in appointing managers held us back. Souness was a disaster, Evans repaired a lot of work but then the board didn't have the guts to sack him (The liverpool way again) which lead to the mess of joint managers. Signing players is still done like it was years ago, hence missing out on targets whilst Utd for example just do it quickly and efficiently.

Shanks set up a great ethos in the club that sufficed for the next 20 odd years. But he pushed us so far forward in our thinking that we were like Utd are now. Problem was we rested on that and sat back whilst the Sky revolution took over. Others took advantage and we fell behind, sticking to the LIverpool Way.

I was listening to some comments about Mourinho and his time at Chelsea. Many argue he needs money to make a side and he is just there for the short tems etc. Wrong. He wanted to set up a youth system to feed the club in the future, but was blocked. I really think that if he came here, where he knows that he will have the time and backing to do so, he really would improve us and stay for the long haul.

What we need is a man to come in and produce a new Liverpool Way. I honstly think Mourinho would do that.

Same here, if we get him a we could be top dogs especially when Ferguson goes. He would be perfect for Liverpool, Hicks should start the negotiations now and if he says yes then we could make the change when season is out.

He'd do a better job than Rafa. But if I can 'delude' myself that he will win it, then I don't know what that makes people who think the current regime will ever win it.

I can't say that Mourinho will win it, but I can say he will make a serious challenge and give us a chance. We haven't once even challenged with Rafa. And don't count this season as lasting till Feb isn't a challenge. We may have been top at Xmas but so were Norwich once!

No you cannot. That is an opinion. Nothing more, based on hope, or whatever and I would expect any manager to be able to take a team in our position and challenge the next year.

And the point I have been making is this. I dont care if he can win us the league, IMO he should not be manager.

No you cannot. That is an opinion. Nothing more, based on hope, or whatever and I would expect any manager to be able to take a team in our position and challenge the next year.

And the point I have been making is this. I dont care if he can win us the league, IMO he should not be manager.

Trophies are what we exist for.

I have a mate who is a Man U fan and I am fed up of his gloating every season, I thought Rafa would change things but he can't so therefore lets get someone in who can, I imagine if Mourinho is rubbing up Evertonians and Mancs the wrong way it would be quite entertaining especially while delivering the goods.

I don't see what you are getting at there. This club is dying on it's arse because we do things so slowly that the world just bypasses us. Mourinho is not everyones cup of tea but I just take his comments as tongue in cheek as they are probably meant. Bottom line is would he improve the team? To me yes he would. I also think he is clever enough to accept that some things will be frowned upon at Liverpool that weren't at Chelsea.

From having one of the best stadium, we now have one of the worst in terms of facilities. For a big club it's pathetic really. Teams like Newcastle, Arsenal and Sunderland have bigger capacities. Left behind there, and it's not H&G fault as they are trying to bridge a 10 year gap of missed oppertunities as will any new owners. The new stadium should have been build years and years ago. Instead we just added a few thousand her and there for little effect. The liverpool way is from an era gone. Modern football will never tolerate the Liverpool Way anymore.

Bollocks. And that is putting it nicely.

Trophies are what we exist for.

I have a mate who is a Man U fan and I am fed up of his gloating every season, I thought Rafa would change things but he can't so therefore lets get someone in who can, I imagine if Mourinho is rubbing up Evertonians and Mancs the wrong way it would be quite entertaining especially while delivering the goods.

I dont follow football to gloat, I'm not a heartless gloater!

There are more important things than winning, United and Chelsea personify that. Having him as manager is not worth it, in my opinion.

And stop hanging around with Mancs it is bad for your health!!!

Bollocks. And that is putting it nicely.

Insightful stuff there.

Which part do you consider Bollocks? All of it?

Because we have won so many titles in the past 20 years, and our stadium is one of the best? Because we are at the forfront of sponsorship and merchandising? Because or revenue streams make other clubs take notice?

Come on elighten me with more than 7 words!

I dont follow football to gloat, I'm not a heartless gloater!

There are more important things than winning, United and Chelsea personify that. Having him as manager is not worth it, in my opinion.

And stop hanging around with Mancs it is bad for your health!!!

He's Godfather to my daughter so I can't just jib him off, he's a good lad apart from in May!! Football has changed so much these days and I don't exactly think Rafa conducts himself with much class either, I want the title and just think he is more likely to win it than Rafa.