You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mosquito v Kyko the Chimp

Remmie

Who wins this classic Heel V Face match up?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this classic Heel V Face match up?

got to be africa - home field for the chimp, but the worst place to meet a mosquito.

I'll need Remmie to corroborate that before I cast my vote. If it's a European tie taking place in say, Lemmington Spa, the worst the mosquito could do is cause an itchy lump above Kyko's ankle. This would induce chimp-grumpiness, with Kyko probably standing on top of a building and angrily swatting the mozzy as it flew by, whilst beating his chest.

my worry is that the decision of battlefield location will open up all sorts of legal challenges to the competition...and nobody wants to get lawyers involved.

in this instance, the fact that the chimp lives in bournemouth does not necessarily restrict him from traveling to the contest site. why would he be allowed home field advantage like that, unless it is some one-off draw like the FA cup ? the blue whale certainly would not have beaten the beaver on land, for example.

i would have thought that a voter would best consider the winner based on three locations - one that favours each competitor, and then a neutral venue.

I love the level of thought and analysis Neko is putting into this year's GF Animal Tournament. He's the Alan Hansen of the GF Animal Tournament world.

Mosquito is way too small for Kyoko to get a handle on, and once he's dozed off it'll deliver it's lethal dose of maleria.

I love the level of thought and analysis Neko is putting into this year's GF Animal Tournament. He's the Alan Hansen of the GF Animal Tournament world.

Mosquito is way too small for Kyoko to get a handle on, and once he's dozed off it'll deliver it's lethal dose of maleria.

it's my first year and i love it.

it's easy to get excited about something you enjoy.

I'll need Remmie to corroborate that before I cast my vote. If it's a European tie taking place in say, Lemmington Spa, the worst the mosquito could do is cause an itchy lump above Kyko's ankle. This would induce chimp-grumpiness, with Kyko probably standing on top of a building and angrily swatting the mozzy as it flew by, whilst beating his chest.

Surely it doesnt matter where the contest is held, its where the combatants are from. If the mosquito was riddled full of exotic diseases would the contest being in Lemmington Spa suddenly purify his sting?

Surely it doesnt matter where the contest is held, its where the combatants are from. If the mosquito was riddled full of exotic diseases would the contest being in Lemmington Spa suddenly purify his sting?

Possibly, as Royal Leamington Spa contains a Spa with health-giving properties. Very nice it is too, a bit like Bath only closer to Warwick than Bristol.

Mrs SKI has raised a very valid point; it may well been that after a long flight from Africa the mosquito would have died from exhaustion in any case, whereas Kyko would simply nip on a train, possibly taking advantage of the Virgin £10 first-class upgrade.

My money is on the chimp.