You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dangerwanking

Unrighteous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was talking about this to my mate who works in the courts, he said some guy got sent down for 18 months for having a dangerwank on the top deck of a bus, he blurted on some birds leg, she started screaming and ran down to the driver and he fucked off the bus pronto. The stupid twat only got caught by the bizzies in a nearby park after showing his lash to 2 girls about an hour after his dangerwank. My mate said that the court report was hilarious because the judge said "The girl only noticed that you had been masturbating when she felt something warm dribble down her leg"

Was talking about this to my mate who works in the courts, he said some guy got sent down for 18 months for having a dangerwank on the top deck of a bus, he blurted on some birds leg, she started screaming and ran down to the driver and he fucked off the bus pronto. The stupid twat only got caught by the bizzies in a nearby park after showing his lash to 2 girls about an hour after his dangerwank. My mate said that the court report was hilarious because the judge said "The girl only noticed that you had been masturbating when she felt something warm dribble down her leg"

:wow:, he must be a pretty good stealthwanker for her not to notice.

My Nannys blind and back when I was younger she used to let me stay up late if me ma and da went out. So we'd sit on the couch and watch, listen in her case, to Eastenders, Corrie and whatever else was on. When the time came I'd mute the tele and switch to the dirty channell. Straight away I'd say "Fuck it...the teles broke again Nan". I'd tell her I was trying to fix it as I was cracking a real cheeky one out. Once I finished I'd feel guilty and immediately put the other channel back on. "There you go Nan I fixed it" I'd say. "It must have been real hard work lad, you're still out of breath!!" She'd say back. Blind bat.

If anybody can beat that dangerwanking...

So wrong.

Aren't most 'blind' people actually just partially blind? As in they can't really see but can make out blurry objects and movement and so on?

If so she probably knew, you mucky mucker you.

I thought dangerwanking was when you start having a wank upstairs in your ma's house then you call her to come up' date=' by which time hopefully you have finished before she enters the room.

Also, I have a friend of a friend who has a Japanese girlfriend who wanks him off with an empty crisp packet.

:wow: ???

I thought dangerwanking was when you start having a wank upstairs in your ma's house then you call her to come up' date=' by which time hopefully you have finished before she enters the room.

[b']Also, I have a friend of a friend who has a Japanese girlfriend who wanks him off with an empty crisp packet.[/b]

lets hope its not salt and vinegar...

I don't know who put that Rooney tag on, but I've just pissed myself laughing.

That was me.

I had one in the shed yesterday whist we had a piss up in ours. There were people smoking in the back whilst I was polishing my helmet.

Was sexy time in shed for old Fugitive.

• 1 year later...