You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The mind wanders

Remmie

When bored on a journey or in a dull meaningless meeting what crazy little path does your mind wander down?

I sometimes imagine what I'd do if I was a tramp - where I'd live and what I'd eat. I reckon I'd make an outstanding tramp, maybe not my facebook profile tramp good though

When bored on a journey or in a dull meaningless meeting what crazy little path does your mind wander down?

I sometimes imagine what I'd do if I was a tramp - where I'd live and what I'd eat. I reckon I'd make an outstanding tramp, maybe not my facebook profile tramp good though

book yerself a holiday! :wallbutt:

Whilst walking down the road, if one was able to leap on the top of a car, hitch an impromptu ride for a few miles, hop onto another car that is going another way and repeat, how long would it take to get to Aberdeen? Myself and the daughter were chatting about this for ages earlier, and came to the conclusion that it was probably illegal, but would be a hell of a lot of fun.

I also like to right the world's wrongs, usually through the medium of irony and/or sarcasm. (To be fair I spend most of my life with my mind wandering, so there is a whole platoon of justice being handed out in an average day).

I know a lot of my thoughts end with "I'll post that on the GF later" but I've no recollection what they were. Ever.
I know that feeling. I had some absolutely corking threads that never made it on here.

I wandered into awareness of symmetry before, how that tree over there is a perfect compliment to itself and how it just fits nicely into the rest of the scenery and how much of a pisser it is that there are fellow humanoids around to spoil it for me. Which, then brings me to the nasal-launced tactical nukular snotter, in which I have the power to launch a sub-kiloton missile out of my schnozz just by thinking "Schnoo! Off with you!".

The thought of people turning into little mushroom clouds with legs at my whim, just for the crime of spoiling the view of a particular bit of foilage kept me sniggering all the way to the Spar for a leccy card earlier this evening.

On the way back I imagined my leccy meter being a deity of sorts, with me being the High Priest of Electricity, ready to make my offering in the form of a SWALEC token for which I would be elevated into an almost God-like status and have the power to turn peoples tellies on and off at will as I walked past their window.