You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New chants for Wednesday at 'the bridge?'

Guest Deadbeat

Do you think they'll do that?

I think it is a cert for the Maternal passing of one of the players

I think they would want the players to focus on doing it for Frank etc

though i could be wrong but she always followed him when he played so she would be well known to everyone at the club

But on a different note i hope those people who gave him so much stick about his mum this week feel proud of themselves

I’m sure they didn’t mean her real harm, when they gave out the stick but they need to remember you cant take it back once you have said and done it

Maybe next time they engage brain before mouth? but that might be to much to ask

To the tune of Hark the herald Angel Sings

Hark now here the scousers sing

We play the Rafa way

where never beat no matter if

its home or its away

Your Fans Chant

you dont want Grant

He's fucking shit you say

It doesnt matter who youve got

Its the same old shit you play

a quick 5 mins on that

I think it is a cert for the Maternal passing of one of the players

I think they would want the players to focus on doing it for Frank etc

though i could be wrong but she always followed him when he played so she would be well known to everyone at the club

But on a different note i hope those people who gave him so much stick about his mum this week feel proud of themselves

I’m sure they didn’t mean her real harm, when they gave out the stick but they need to remember you cant take it back once you have said and done it

Maybe next time they engage brain before mouth? but that might be to much to ask

Well said Mr Horse

Assuming there's a minute's silence for Pat Lampard, I'd love the fans to sing her name over and over a few times after the silence. Then draw a line under it (obviously not for the family, but for the fans) and get on with the passionate business of getting 100% behind the team and knocking them out.

How about 'we've got a Rafa, you've got the mafia.'

as a starting point?

thats terrible mate :lol:

Assuming there's a minute's silence for Pat Lampard, I'd love the fans to sing her name over and over a few times after the silence. Then draw a line under it (obviously not for the family, but for the fans) and get on with the passionate business of getting 100% behind the team and knocking them out.

that seems kind of strange to me singing someones mums name it's not really anything to do with football in my opinion. I doubt there will be a minutes silence anyway.

"can we play you every year"

Should be sung just after Torres has completed his trick.

How about instead of thinking up a new song we get everyone to learn a quality old one. My suggestion would be 'Rafa in Istanbul' -

(To the tune Ghost Riders In The Sky)

Mourinho said don't worry, Chelsea have nothing to fear

But how he went so quiet, when up popped Luis Garcia

His shot it had no power, but then he took his goal

and now he's taking Rafa to Istanbul

Rafael, Rafael, Rafa in Istanbul

Benitez said don't worry, I'll wipe away your tears

Cos Stevie G's a Red and a Red he'll be for years

You can keep your John Terry, stick your Lampard up your arse

Cos Carragher is here and Gerrard's staying ours

Rafael, Rafael, Rafa in Istanbul

As for the Lampard thing, we didn't have a minute's silence for Dirk's dad or Titi Camera's. In fact I can never remember any football players parent having a minutes silence. I feel sorry for him, but the fact that his mother's death has been well documented in the press doesn't mean that special treatment should given out.

As for the Lampard thing, we didn't have a minute's silence for Dirk's dad or Titi Camera's. In fact I can never remember any football players parent having a minutes silence. I feel sorry for him, but the fact that his mother's death has been well documented in the press doesn't mean that special treatment should given out.

If, and it's a big if, he does play I don't know if he'd he'd want it would he? Would you want thousands of strangers, a fair portion of which greatly dislike you, joining something so private and personal? I think, were I in that position, I'd just break down totally.