You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radiohead on Ross...

Chris

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Monty... I understand why people like Creep and all that (obviously they're wrong, like totally wrong) but that song he played tonight? Jesus Christ man, it might have been the worst song I've ever heard in my life. No shit of bull.

I imagine they played Nude. It's ace and you're wrong. You have sound dyslexia, that much is clear to me.

What the fuck? Someone put that whining cunt out of his misery. Worst band in the history of the planet. Sounds like a a dog whining to a demo track on a keyboard. Losers.

Fucking beautiful. I pissed myself reading this (although it couldn't have been a more obvious Monty baiter if you'd called the thread "Monty, I'm ripping your favourite band on here").

Radiohead are ace, though.

Thom Yorke is a genius.

Pablo Honey - Decent debut. Highlight: Creep

The Bends - One of the best albums of the 90's. Highlights: Every fucking bit of it

OK Computer - Vastly overrated, overproduced and Thom's singing at its most whiny but still a very good album. Highlights: Airbag, Paranoid Android & Lucky (although thats cheating as that particular gem was at least 2 years old anyway).

Kid A - Vastly underrated . Innovative, fresh, ahead of its time and Thoms singing at its very best. Highlight: The National Anthem, Everything in its Right Place and Idioteque.

Amnesiac - An almost mirror image of Kid A in its style and content but the songs not quite as good. Still a great album. Highlights: Pyramid Song & You and Whose Army.

Hail to the Thief - Less ecletic, electronic and left of field = not as good. Highlight: We Suck Young Blood & The Gloaming

In Rainbows - A vast improvement on the last album but a Bit of a mixed bag. Probably cos the songs are from varying stages of their career. Highlights: Nude and especially House of Cards, one of their greatest ever songs.

The Eraser - Thom's solo album. Work of art. Electronic masterpiece. Highlights: All of it but the standout is Harrowdown Hill about the suicide of Dr David Kelly.

There ya go.

Seriously man. using .FACT. after something isn't even remotely close to being a fact is totally totally lame.

1. It is a fact. In my opinion. FACT.

2. As I have said previously, the word 'lame' should be striken from normal conversation and instead used only when taking the piss out of people whilst adopting a humerous voice. FACT. FACT. FACT.

FACT.