You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....we ended up with a couple of D I C K S

The count brings news grim. It's official, the little fella Gillett has confirmed we have f*ck all money to splash in the summer. But, he insists, Rafa is OK about it. Which he isn't, by the way.

How did his Countness acquire this information?

The count brings news grim. It's official, the little fella Gillett has confirmed we have f*ck all money to splash in the summer. But, he insists, Rafa is OK about it. Which he isn't, by the way.

Oh dear. Oh deary me. That is not good news at all. In fact, that is very un-good news. Shit sandwich.

I know your bad self wouldn't spread shite idly. I'm depressingly unsurprised by this news.

If the Count says it's true then so be it.

Can you define "fuck all" ??

Or do you literally mean nothing?

Why would they continually emphasis the point that he would have money to spend if he isn't going to?

I know they are Yanks, but surely better just for them to keep schtum.

If this is true they will look like a couple of dicks, and will have immediately got on the wrong side of the people they are trying to win over.

The Count rules so unfortunately his info wont be far wrong.

If it does turn out this way then I wonder if they'll hide behind "the stadium re-design" cost us to much.

They can fuck right off if they try that on me. I'll be round their house before you can say "postal"

Why would they continually emphasis the point that he would have money to spend if he isn't going to?

I know they are Yanks, but surely better just for them to keep schtum.

If this is true they will look like a couple of dicks, and will have immediately got on the wrong side of the people they are trying to win over.

It is most odd.

As for people saying they may hide behind the stadium redesign then I would not be surprised, but they have been talking about that for months and have never once mentioned it may impact transfers.

They can fuck right off if they try that on me. I'll be round their house before you can say "postal"

Is right RIS, they would have looked at the plans etc before buying and knew that it was shite and needed changes - that would cost money - they have experience in building stadiums.

If they had told us from day one, what the score was and not filled us with lies and hyped us up.

I still believe they will come good. All said and done we will know in a few months and that is not long to wait.

It is most odd.

As for people saying they may hide behind the stadium redesign then I would not be surprised, but they have been talking about that for months and have never once mentioned it may impact transfers.

Aye, if they'd started re doing it and said "Look, we're re-designing bits of the new stadium, as you know that costs money so it may impact of spending this Summer and its important for future revenue we do get this done ASAP" or whatever then yeah fine if thats the way it has to be but IF we end up with not a lot after promising Rafa whoever he wants, Snoogy Doogy, etc etc then i'll be very fucked off.

Aye, if they'd started re doing it and said "Look, we're re-designing bits of the new stadium, as you know that costs money so it may impact of spending this Summer and its important for future revenue we do get this done ASAP" or whatever then yeah fine if thats the way it has to be but IF we end up with not a lot after promising Rafa whoever he wants, Snoogy Doogy, etc etc then i'll be very fucked off.

After all they have said I still have a tiny smidgeon of hope that they might come good.

If not what a pair of foolhardy twats they are.

All I know is that every time The Count comes with some news, he gets it bang on. Investment, Warnock to Blackburn, to name a couple.

This is highly worrying.

Edit: And, having now read the article, i would say Hicks is very careful with his words with regards money there.