You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

Guest San Don

Fucking hell! some of you boys need to get down the docs! Shitting 3 or 4 times a day? There's something wrong in the bowel department if you're going that often.

Me? I tend for one no more than 2 a day. I always seem to need Captain Kirk. I once went for a shit and it was like either my arsehole was too small or the turd lurking behind my anus had grown a huge fucking head! It wouldnt come out!

Had to use my finger and pull clumps of the bastard out until me arsehole opened enough for the rest to fall out!

I didnt shit right for a week afterwards.

Have been suffering from constipation this weekend due to many cheese and tomato toasties and no beer. I had to dig the last one out with a spoon and break its back with an axe handle.

It looked like the space monster from Aliens1 and squealed like a bitch till I drowned the fucker.

I just had a beer shit that was shockingly uneventful. How is this possible?
To answer your question...if you drop your kecks and bend over in front of a mirror you will probably see a very drunk tapeworm grinning happily back at you.

We had a phantom shitter in my old work. Everyday without fail somebody would leave king kong's finger in one of the traps.

The mystery will baffle me for the rest of my life.

We had a phantom shitter at a place I once worked at too...big coils of brownsnake in the corner of the lifts.This went on for a few months with many wild and unfounded accusations directed at innocent parties.It was tearing the place asunder until the guilty party was discovered.

It was a temporary typist.She was caught in the lift by a group of engineers with her skirt up,her pants down and a steaming pile of evidence behind her,erm,behind.

She was of course sacked,but...WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND!

Another engineer at the same place used to sidle up to strangers in the pub and engage them in conversation at the bar. this was of course a nefarious ploy.The friendly conversation was a diversion while he surreptitiously slipped his fly open,pulled his cock out and suddenly pissed down their legs.

He had a very flat nose and a lot of black eyes,as I recall.

Never stopped him though.

We had a phantom shitter at a place I once worked at too...big coils of brownsnake in the corner of the lifts.This went on for a few months with many wild and unfounded accusations directed at innocent parties.It was tearing the place asunder until the guilty party was discovered.

It was a temporary typist.She was caught in the lift by a group of engineers with her skirt up,her pants down and a steaming pile of evidence behind her,erm,behind.

Another engineer at the same place used to sidle up to strangers in the pub and engage them in conversation at the bar. this was of course a nefarious ploy.The friendly conversation was a diversion while he surreptitiously slipped his fly open,pulled his cock out and suddenly pissed down their legs.

He had a very flat nose and a lot of black eyes,as I recall.

Never stopped him though.

As an ex-squaddie on the ale around Aldershot, it was common place to see unsuspecting civvies pick there winnings from the fruit machine money tray and then wipe the piss from the coins.

As an ex-squaddie on the ale around Aldershot, it was common place to see unsuspecting civvies pick there winnings from the fruit machine money tray and then wipe the piss from the coins.
Now I know why poker machines here have a hole drilled in the coin tray!

I always wondered why...:D

Day after cider its never usually pretty, hot battery acid and finger can easily go through the paper causing a bathroom ballerina.

I like it when I've been eating loads of fruit and good fibre, chick peas etc and every shit is a pleasure, it just falls out of my arse with a tiny push.

Inbetween the two is best when its practically effortless and you get a hollywood ending / clean break. Feels good man.

I tend to visit Poopington Station once in the morning, once after lunch and have a cracker at home in the evening.

Getting paid to shit is an essential part of the day.

I have taken to a slightly revised timetable recently.

8:30ish, just after I've arrived in work. Usually just after a coffee and a ciggy. I'm pretty much ready to go the second I walk in the office. The first is usually the best of the day.

Then I usually go about 10-10:30 ish for another equal sized bout. After that I'm set for the day.

On average twice or three times a week I'll go for a late afternoon early evening shit about 6ish, just before the Simpsons. Today I didn't need to, so I used my spare time to compose this.

Guest San Don
We had a phantom shitter in my old work. Everyday without fail somebody would leave king kong's finger in one of the traps.

The mystery will baffle me for the rest of my life.

Nothing worse than going in a trap and finding one of kong's logs lurking in the pan!

At our place they had to send an e mail cos someone was shitting on the floor and not in the pan.

Nowt wrong with that you may think. But the someone shitting on the floor was a woman :eek:

Another place I was working at, the girls in the call centre were talking about nice finds in shop changing rooms. One girl said she went into one cubical to try on the latest dress and found someone, obviously another girlie, had left a big curly wurly on the floor with a used tampon!

Fucking disgusting methinks.

Ha ha, i love this tale but the one question that keeps popping up is...why?

Ha ha, i love this tale but the one question that keeps popping up is...why?
I have been pondering her motive for some time,and the only reason I could come up with was...because she could.

Who among us wouldn't do the same if the opportunity arose?

I have been pondering her motive for some time,and the only reason I could come up with was...because she could.

Who among us wouldn't do the same if the opportunity arose?

I wouldn't because I'd like to think I'm pretty high up the food chain and a civilised member of society. Not a fucking braindead moron.