You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Maddock is a prick!

kidney

Anyone read his comments in the Mirror today?

Says we were diving all over the place and were trying to get players booked etc etc

Did anyone see any of this at the game? I certainly didnt see it while watchin on Sky.

Whats this pricks agenda?

The twat accused Alonso of feigning injury to get VDM sent off as well.

Tell you what Daveyboy, how about you let me come flying at you and twat you in the face with my elbow and let's see if you stay on your feet?

Basically, Stubbs has a whinge and Maddock went with that slant for his report. Probably pissed off because Robbie didn't get on.

The twat accused Alonso of feigning injury to get VDM sent off as well.

Tell you what Daveyboy, how about you let me come flying at you and twat you in the face with my elbow and let's see if you stay on your feet?

Basically, Stubbs has a whinge and Maddock went with that slant for his report. Probably pissed off because Robbie didn't get on.

Ignore what I just typed, I didnt read the end of the post ... DOH!!!

the star took the same slant. stubbs having ago about garcia trying to get weir booked. it's all about the foreigners etc. nothing about that fat jock cunt next to him running 30 yards for the 1st time in 10 years to get gerrard sent off. twats.

2nd time actually, you've forgotten about him getting Milan sent off last season.

2nd time actually, you've forgotten about him getting Milan sent off last season.

:-) i did too!

imo, the press head their headlines ready at 17 mins, they'd packed up and we ready to go home. all they needed was the final score, with "gerrard f*cks up" as the headline. when the final score has ended up in as a fantastic win for us, they've been fucked. in fact double fucked, because it shows this one man team myth they all love as the fucking joke that it is. so what is their response? yesterday it was "rafa thinks gerrard's a wanker" type headlines and today is "you're all foreign cheats". and why? because none of them bothered to watch the game because they thought it was game over, so they can't actually write about what happened.

The bloke is just a tosser. Derek McGovern is just as bad, I don't know how he keeps his job. His betting tips are crap, I could do a better job than him.

Don't usually mind Maddock. He's certainly alot better than most of the red-top writers. And to be fair to him, he's usually spot on with his comments (IMO).

McGovern is a funny guy. If it's tips you're after though, he's probably not your man.