You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I accepted and tyhen about 8.20 was online and noticed we had a game. I'll set up another proper game and let you set tactics next week, if that's ok with you?

heh no probs, was my own fault. I have challenged about 20 teams from lower divisions so one should bite :)

Just did a recount and it was 14 positive increases and 9 visible.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An excellent result today in the Edwin congo cup beating Thants 4-0.

Still don't understand this game and the way form works as again for the second week in a row after excellent results the majority of players are dropping in form! :telloff:

I didn't realise the cup started today and was royalled bummed by the Pigmeister.

Cunteggs.

All the more fortunate for me then as I didn't notice either and didn't set my tactics.

I'm well juiced about expert at the moment as I've sold my last inherited player who played 121 games for the club and possibly the greatest player I've had AND a 12 bar defender to spunk it all on a striker to annihilate my transfer record by spending 20+ million. I've picked who I want and desperately hope I get him, haven't bid for him yet though. Tactics.

All the more fortunate for me then as I didn't notice either and didn't set my tactics.

I'm well juiced about expert at the moment as I've sold my last inherited player who played 121 games for the club and possibly the greatest player I've had AND a 12 bar defender to spunk it all on a striker to annihilate my transfer record by spending 20+ million. I've picked who I want and desperately hope I get him, haven't bid for him yet though. Tactics.

Pity you didn't do that when you played me a couple of weeks ago. Cuntegg.

Hmm. I've bid a fucking shitload of moolah on a player and I cannot work out whether I haven't bid enough or whether I have the leading bid. I've bid £4 million over the asking price so here's hoping. In 24 hours I'll know, I barely care about my game tomorrow, I just got to buy this fucker.

Hmm. I've bid a fucking shitload of moolah on a player and I cannot work out whether I haven't bid enough or whether I have the leading bid. I've bid £4 million over the asking price so here's hoping. In 24 hours I'll know, I barely care about my game tomorrow, I just got to buy this fucker.

I seeyou obviously got him then! Looks like he'll be an amazing player, 10 skill and those special attributes as well. Looks a cert for top scorer in the league! That strike force will terrorise all defences in your league!

How you would come to have so much money amazes me though, i can't even get 5 mil together to get a decent defender!

I seeyou obviously got him then! Looks like he'll be an amazing player, 10 skill and those special attributes as well. Looks a cert for top scorer in the league! That strike force will terrorise all defences in your league!

How you would come to have so much money amazes me though, i can't even get 5 mil together to get a decent defender!

Yep, £25.6 million he cost me - a TLW Ultra league record? Looks like I got him by the skids of my pants as I got buttons left.

To save up that dosh I had aboot 14 million econ saved and then sold a 12 bar defender and my last player I inherited to get another 10 million. They were both old but excellent players, so it was a bit of a sacrifice, I think my defender had 50 expert eleven appearences in about 62 games, but I cashed in on him and only made 5.5 million loss so it was worth it.

This player better fucking show his cunting worth, as I'll be skint the rest of the season.

With the demise of the VIP, I have scope for another team in another league. Any vacancies/recommendations let me know, as I can't be arsed to sift through this thread to see who's been recruiting.

The CL is in need of new blood Noos but the season has just kicked off. In about a month there will be a restructure back to 16, or maybe a lame duck team now, have a word with Karlos.

If you divn't fancy that, let me know what you are after and I'll see if I can fix you up with a gig.

Karlos and Keio, are you two Comrades still interested in some Kremlin League action? If so, lerrus knar and in a couple of weeks I'll be sorting stuff out.

The CL is in need of new blood Noos but the season has just kicked off. In about a month there will be a restructure back to 16, or maybe a lame duck team now, have a word with Karlos.

If you divn't fancy that, let me know what you are after and I'll see if I can fix you up with a gig.

Karlos and Keio, are you two Comrades still interested in some Kremlin League action? If so, lerrus knar and in a couple of weeks I'll be sorting stuff out.

Thanks for that; i have applied to take over although it looks like it will be yet another relegation scrap for my introduction to the Kremlin. No doubt the players will all lose skill level at the change as well due to their shit season!

But hey nothiing like a bit of a challenge! Thanks looking forward to playing in the new league

Thanks for that; i have applied to take over although it looks like it will be yet another relegation scrap for my introduction to the Kremlin. No doubt the players will all lose skill level at the change as well due to their shit season!

But hey nothiing like a bit of a challenge! Thanks looking forward to playing in the new league

Welcome on board Comrade, you are now the manager of CSKA Gubkinsky. The Constituent Assembly of the Supreme Bolshevik State has ratified your application and you are free to start your reign of terror.

An excellent result today in the Edwin congo cup beating Thants 4-0.

Still don't understand this game and the way form works as again for the second week in a row after excellent results the majority of players are dropping in form! :telloff:

I still have no idea how you won that 4-0

I still have no idea how you won that 4-0

You sound almost as gracious in defeat as a certain red nosed scotsman we all know! :whistle:

Ah no just messing still can't understand that myself as your team are definitly far superior to mine but that's the crazy thing about Xpert is that sometimes you just don't know what is going to happen; that can be a good thing but more often that not it's annoying as you set a team up correctly and still get bummed by poorer teams.

Ah well looking forward to the rematch and as it is the Expert any of us could still go through to the next round!