You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another quality older bird....

dave u

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
She was in Emmerdale and still looked extremely hot, she'll be 52 in a couple of weeks. Wow.

200px-Grace_Barraclough.png

0000ac5810dr.jpg

gb-066-300s.jpg

Wooohoooo, quality work squire.

She is still top, totally amazing for her age.

Wooohoooo, quality work squire.

She is still top, totally amazing for her age.

I reckon Glynis Barber must be responsible for the first stirrings in my loins. A Friday night, circa 1985 with Dempsey and Makepeace on the box. So I would have to for old time sake even if she was a dog. Lucky for her or what?

Lucky for me she is quality Milf and I still totally would.

Guest PaddyBerger15
60 next year...

lulu_468x612.jpg

No. No, no, no, no, no, NO.

Usually you and I agree entirely on the pressing 'birds and norkage issues' Mr.Noos, but I can think of very few scenarios where Lulu would make my MILFage or any other list of quality birds to poke.

No. No, no, no, no, no, NO.

Usually you and I agree entirely on the pressing 'birds and norkage issues' Mr.Noos, but I can think of very few scenarios where Lulu would make my MILFage or any other list of quality birds to poke.

Seriously?? You wouldn't boink that?

I deffo would. The only bird on here I'm wouldn't touch with yours is the fucking awful Lorraine Kelly.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Lucky for me she is quality Milf and I still totally would.

Absolutely young Steven, she always was and still is totally amazing....in fact she isn't just poke material, she is almost 'cherishable' material. I bet she would be ace to be around, in AND out of the scratcher.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Seriously?? You wouldn't boink that?

I deffo would. The only bird on here I'm wouldn't touch with yours is the fucking awful Lorraine Kelly.

Is right pal, on both counts. I wouldn't boink Lulu and I wouldn't thank you for a portion off Lorraine effing Kelly either. They are both in the 'shit accented, mouthy, irritating cunts who should fuck off and live their lives quietly somewhere else' category for me.

Is right pal, on both counts. I wouldn't boink Lulu and I wouldn't thank you for a portion off Lorraine effing Kelly either. They are both in the 'shit accented, mouthy, irritating cunts who should fuck off and live their lives quietly somewhere else' category for me.

I wouldn't think twice about Lulu. Quality milf.

Glynis Barber however, is a class apart. Fit in her day, and possibly fitter now.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Glynis Barber however, is a class apart. Fit in her day, and possibly fitter now.

And with that one statement, harmony is restored. 100% agreement there Mr.N.

Glynis Barber is amazing...pretty as fuck, ace body, gorgeous voice...she could charm the jizz out of a Eunuch, possibly even Madstock and John Inman.

Guest PaddyBerger15
not sure about Joely Richardson. A bit too boney for my liking.

Even though I normally like birds a touch curvier as a rule, I would doink Joely Richardson without a moments hesitation, she has a bit of class and prettiness about her...not conventionally gorgeous, but has something very nice going on with her.

Linda Lusardi would get it as well.

The problem with older women is......you have to keep a straight face when they take their cloths off!

The rest of us are talking about quality older women, but you just had to post pictures of your ex's.....

As for Lulu - yes she's mouthy but she'll be less annoying once your cock is in her mouth.

The rest of us are talking about quality older women, but you just had to post pictures of your ex's.....

As for Lulu - yes she's mouthy but she'll be less annoying once your cock is in her mouth.

Especially if she took her teeth out.

If not being annoying was a pre-requisite for a shaggable bird, I'd still be a virgin.