You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sat Shopper and Steve Bruce

Shanklys Ghost

Whilst doing my own bit of lurking i noticed the shopster was doing his own bit of lurking so i just thought id ask him how life was since Labour closed the little loophole? Out the school and back into sweet shops?

While he thinks of his reply after wiping clean his now painfully small, placcid cock on the already rigid curtains ill tell you a little story about stevie bruce.

A mate of mine was staying in a manchester hotel a few weeks ago and he was having a drink in the bar when in walked none other than pie head himself with his wife. So me mate gets talking to him, as you do, and starts having a little gab about the footy. They're having a laugh. So he says to them, 'i bet yers are staying in one of those big posh rooms', and she replies 'oh no just one of the normal rooms on the fourth floor'. So me mate says, 'oh im on the fourth floor, but i bet your room is one of the better ones at the bottom'. 'oh no', she goes, 'it's 415 in the middle'.

Armed with this knowledge he says his goodbyes and makes his way back over to the lad he was with, but not before going the bar and ordering a bottle of champagne, 'but could you bill this to my room, please? not enough cash on me. Yeah, 415'.

It gets better. He then sends over two glasses of champers for steak face and his wife, champagne they were paying for. Well they must have thought this was a lovely gesture as just as they were leaving brucie returned the compliment by sending over a full bottle of champagne for the boys to enjoy.

Fair play pie head. Not something you'd usually associate with him, the fat pie headed cunt. I honestly think he'd have had a little chuckle when he saw the bill.

And now back to the main topic........wanna buy any sweeties.........

• Haha 1

Guest saturday shopper
Whilst doing my own bit of lurking i noticed the shopster was doing his own bit of lurking so i just thought id ask him how life was since Labour closed the little loophole? Out the school and back into sweet shops?

While he thinks of his reply after wiping clean his now painfully small, placcid cock on the already rigid curtains ill tell you a little story about stevie bruce.

A mate of mine was staying in a manchester hotel a few weeks ago and he was having a drink in the bar when in walked none other than pie head himself with his wife. So me mate gets talking to him, as you do, and starts having a little gab about the footy. They're having a laugh. So he says to them, 'i bet yers are staying in one of those big posh rooms', and she replies 'oh no just one of the normal rooms on the fourth floor'. So me mate says, 'oh im on the fourth floor, but i bet your room is one of the better ones at the bottom'. 'oh no', she goes, 'it's 415 in the middle'.

Armed with this knowledge he says his goodbyes and makes his way back over to the lad he was with, but not before going the bar and ordering a bottle of champagne, 'but could you bill this to my room, please? not enough cash on me. Yeah, 415'.

It gets better. He then sends over two glasses of champers for steak face and his wife, champagne they were paying for. Well they must have thought this was a lovely gesture as just as they were leaving brucie returned the compliment by sending over a full bottle of champagne for the boys to enjoy.

Fair play pie head. Not something you'd usually associate with him, the fat pie headed cunt. I honestly think he'd have had a little chuckle when he saw the bill.

And now back to the main topic........wanna buy any sweeties.........

..... how fucking original, hahahaha, i laughed so much i dropped my sweets lol

but i tell you what would make it even more hilarious SG, why dont you tell it to me in person,.. y'know, ..upfront and nasty, now that would be funny, if i just knew where your watering hole was ??

so anytime you feel brave enough, just let me know where you have yer shandies before a game, and ill join ya,...... the park ??

then again, being underage, they might not serve me, haahahahahahahahah

..... how fucking original, hahahaha, i laughed so much i dropped my sweets lol

but i tell you what would make it even more hilarious SG, why dont you tell it to me in person,.. y'know, ..upfront and nasty, now that would be funny, if i just knew where your watering hole was ??

so anytime you feel brave enough, just let me know where you have yer shandies before a game, and ill join ya,...... the park ??

then again, being underage, they might not serve me, haahahahahahahahah

I can read your post old man, i dont need it reproducing in a pm.

Touched a nerve i see, good. Not that it matters, the end product is the same, but you misunderstood my post. I dont think you're a young child rather i think you're the sick old man who now has to change his modus operandi from 'grooming in schools' to the more risky 'sweet shop owner' due to the recent 'interest' in governmental circles.

Never truly fancied the idea of an internet 'off', and from a man who went 'from Shankly through to Ged', well really, old timer, you should know better. But if you persist then this 'Kenny through to Rafa' man might just give you your wish. And these things can bite you on the arse big man.

Grow up soft shite.

There's no way id miss a match anyway to have a straightener with you. No fucking chance of me making my way into town on a packed satdee afternoon to try and make my way through the crowds to get to marks and fucking spencers before trying to spot one balding, fat arse, middle aged bloke from another.

Ill be watching the match instead lad.

But if you fancy a midweek 'meet' then i bevvy in The Slaughtered Lamb........but remember................stick to the roooaaad....stay clear of the moooors.

And fucking grow up, soft shite.

Guest saturday shopper
I can read your post old man, i dont need it reproducing in a pm.

Touched a nerve i see, good. Not that it matters, the end product is the same, but you misunderstood my post. I dont think you're a young child rather i think you're the sick old man who now has to change his modus operandi from 'grooming in schools' to the more risky 'sweet shop owner' due to the recent 'interest' in governmental circles.

Never truly fancied the idea of an internet 'off', and from a man who went 'from Shankly through to Ged', well really, old timer, you should know better. But if you persist then this 'Kenny through to Rafa' man might just give you your wish. And these things can bite you on the arse big man.

Grow up soft shite.

There's no way id miss a match anyway to have a straightener with you. No fucking chance of me making my way into town on a packed satdee afternoon to try and make my way through the crowds to get to marks and fucking spencers before trying to spot one balding, fat arse, middle aged bloke from another.

Ill be watching the match instead lad.

But if you fancy a midweek 'meet' then i bevvy in The Slaughtered Lamb........but remember................stick to the roooaaad....stay clear of the moooors.

And fucking grow up, soft shite.

... hahahaha, the responce i suppose i should have expected,,... king of the gob on the net, but given the chance to do it in person, hhahaahahahah

whats your motto ? ........ the pen/mouth is mightier than the sword, but from a distance,.... and you love to give out the insults, dont ya, well my offers open for ever sonny,. the slaughtered lamb indeed,,, eh, mind sharing the location of your local........

... hahahaha, the responce i suppose i should have expected,,... king of the gob on the net, but given the chance to do it in person, hhahaahahahah

whats your motto ? ........ the pen/mouth is mightier than the sword, but from a distance,.... and you love to give out the insults, dont ya, well my offers open for ever sonny,. the slaughtered lamb indeed,,, eh, mind sharing the location of your local........

Cuckoo.... cuc....

...koo

cu...

ck.... oo

cuck.........

oo.

Saturday Shopper hasn't posted that often, so it won't take you long to read all of his posts:

http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/search.php?searchid=52363

You'll see they mainly consist of threats to others, including "tell me where you drink so I can come and ask you to say that to my face" and a shit load of "odd" punctuation (,,, ... ,.,.,.. and so on).

And he only posts after a defeat, which means hopefully we'll not see him that often any more...

Ta. Wow, the lad's got issues!

Are you after puting rohypnol in my drink?

Ive said on here many times i bevvy in The Cabbage before and after the game so come along and see us. Bring the lads for the party. Lovely pint of Guiness when the bar-maids can be arsed taking their time, but it does get chokka now and then so it's understandable.

But just stop for one minute and think how fucking ridiculous it would look, having it coz of a forum. We'd be laughed out the gaff. But it's your call soft shite, and i can see your angry. 8)

Coz i can string a reposte together im king of the gob? Fucking hell old man you need to get back the game and start interacting with people other than kids. In fact the people i go the game with range from 14-50, ill have to be extra careful of you around the youngsters!

I might even give esther rantzen and her team a call so they can do an expose on you from inside The Cabbage Halls.

So its your call. A nice 'friendly chat' at the game or just put it all down to the fact that, as has already been mentioned, its an internet forum. Where people come to provide info in some cases and a modicum of wit in others.

So grow up, soft shite.

And thats my last word on the subject. Coz it's fucking childish.

Are you after puting rohypnol in my drink?

Ive said on here many times i bevvy in The Cabbage before and after the game so come along and see us. Bring the lads for the party. Lovely pint of Guiness when the bar-maids can be arsed taking their time, but it does get chokka now and then so it's understandable.

But just stop for one minute and think how fucking ridiculous it would look, having it coz of a forum. We'd be laughed out the gaff. But it's your call soft shite, and i can see your angry. 8)

Coz i can string a reposte together im king of the gob? Fucking hell old man you need to get back the game and start interacting with people other than kids. In fact the people i go the game with range from 14-50, ill have to be extra careful of you around the youngsters!

I might even give esther rantzen and her team a call so they can do an expose on you from inside The Cabbage Halls.

So its your call. A nice 'friendly chat' at the game or just put it all down to the fact that, as has already been mentioned, its an internet forum. Where people come to provide info in some cases and a modicum of wit in others.

So grow up, soft shite.

And thats my last word on the subject. Coz it's fucking childish.

Never ever seen you in the Cabbage fella.

If I see you I'll give you a shout.

Any better on the bass now? ;)

Fucking hell, la. I take it back, you know it all. Ha, havent been asked that for a while and no my 'skills' didnt improve one jot. We were going places till Sean butted Bernie. Fell apart after that. :$ :D

But i am in the cabbage every game. You just might not recognise the finely honed athlete i am now. :whistle:

ill pm you to let you know where but just dont tell the shopster coz as i say, theres a few youngsters go as well.

Fucking hell, la. I take it back, you know it all. Ha, havent been asked that for a while and no my 'skills' didnt improve one jot. We were going places till Sean butted Bernie. Fell apart after that. :$ :D

But i am in the cabbage every game. You just might not recognise the finely honed athlete i am now. :whistle:

ill pm you to let you know where but just dont tell the shopster coz as i say, theres a few youngsters go as well.

Seen a fair bit of Bernie recently left him in the boozer on Sunday beaked off his bollocks and oblivious to the result.

Also seen Sean a couple of time in the last year and had the joys of listening to his yarns about life onboard a nuclear submarine - some things don't change :no

Catch yer later donkey.