You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sat Shopper and Steve Bruce

Shanklys Ghost

You sent me a pm once asking me my real name, and you wouldnt tell me yours. Through the aforementioned powers of deduction i thought you were me arl mucker DW, especially when you said you worked in the paradox.

and if you are him, which i think you are, then i see you in there every fucking week. Youre always with a taller fella in glasses.

Ah fuck this, i stand outside with a load of lads and coz you cant smoke weed inside we freeze our balls off and only come running in for things like fowlers goal against the mancs last week. Oh and to get the bevvies as well.

Ill say hello next game if you are DW.

Ill jump out and 'make myself known' ;)

Scunny you werent meant to mention Donkey in public, la.

I cant cope with all the women knowing im hung like one. ;)

Last i heard of bernie he had 15 kids that werent his, martin k sold his soul to drink after failing the x-factor, and sean r was actually gaying it up with stephen toal.

And I wonder does new creations guitarist still bleed uncontrollably?

Strange, the things you remember.

Well dont i feel like shit. Seriously.

You know what, i cant even remember his second name. Ste something, cracking guitarist and i suppose at that age it's funny to laugh at a haemophilliac who plays the wire strings on a guitar like jimi hendrix.

But, not now, eh? :no

I do still have the video of one of our 'performances' though. Made in yours i believe? ;)

Well dont i feel like shit. Seriously.

You know what, i cant even remember his second name. Ste something, cracking guitarist and i suppose at that age it's funny to laugh at a haemophilliac who plays the wire strings on a guitar like jimi hendrix.

But, not now, eh? :no

I do still have the video of one of our 'performances' though. Made in yours i believe? ;)

I know mate, wierd init, I think it was on the cards for a while but there you go, still a shock when it comes.

RIP Ste Munnerly

I dunno what you're on about a video though, just 'cos I know who you are doesn't mean I was sad enough to be in that shtty band ;) I do have a fair few pictures of you looking a right twat down the years though, specially with a head like a thatched cottage :yes:

Anyway, I'll piss off out the thread now and leave you to get back to being a keyboard warrior.... :tease:

• 18 years later...
On 24/01/2006 at 12:48, Anny Road said:

I find the ignore facility works well, much better than threads with scoolboy threats.

Failing that send each other a pm meet up and punch shite out of each other

Fucking hell, this post didn’t age well! 

• Haha 1

On 24/01/2006 at 12:48, Anny Road said:

I find the ignore facility works well, much better than threads with scoolboy threats.

Failing that send each other a pm meet up and punch shite out of each other

Wise words. Wise words. Are you reading this, Fugitive?