You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New footy manager forum...

dave u

Thought with the new game coming out, and the fact that there's loads on here who play it, I'd add a new forum dedicated to it.

That way, we don't need to bore those on this forum who don't play it.

Anyway, you'll find it by clicking the 'TLW Forums' link at the top of the page.

Excellent idea Dave, although finding time to play the thing is going to be hard, may get dumped by the bird before Xmas due to it.

Pro Evo 5 comes out the same day too so double reason's to be dumped. Let's hope play.com deliver it tomorrow so I can get a few hours in before I leave for Fulham.

As for being a Nerd thread, you've obviously never sampled the delights of Champ or Football manager and I seriously recommend you go buy the thing, if your married then expect the divorce papers within 3 months.

As for being a Nerd thread, you've obviously never sampled the delights of Champ or Football manager and I seriously recommend you go buy the thing, if your married then expect the divorce papers within 3 months.

I think 05Milan is being ironic, as he's one the main nerds on here, as well as being the first person to post on the nerds forum!

Am I right Milan?

Excellent idea Dave, although finding time to play the thing is going to be hard, may get dumped by the bird before Xmas due to it.

Pro Evo 5 comes out the same day too so double reason's to be dumped. Let's hope play.com deliver it tomorrow so I can get a few hours in before I leave for Fulham.

Agree on all that, but I especially up for Pro Evo 5, cant wait..... Fifa 05 give me a break. Pro Evo rules.

Guest Gazmo25

Pro Evolution 5 is out! Just bought it at Choices on Smithdown Road for £29.99. Been told to rush forward, will post later on with review. Also getting a half day tomorrow for FM '06...

I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game. I am not going to buy this game.

:party:

I know this isnt really related but apparently (its not getting advertised in store and ive not done it myself so cant be sure) Game are doing a trade in for pro evo 5 - pro evo 4 + 20 quid.

Its worth asking about if you are getting the new one.

I know this isnt really related but apparently (its not getting advertised in store and ive not done it myself so cant be sure) Game are doing a trade in for pro evo 5 - pro evo 4 + 20 quid.

Its worth asking about if you are getting the new one.

Or you download it from easynews for $2...

been there for over a month now. My son still rate FM06 over evo5