You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

simpsons v "fururama"

Sutty

as some of you point out yes the simpsons in recent episodes seems to be running out of steam, but the sheer amount of classic moments in Simpsons are what makes it better than Futurama. still gonnahave to watch Family Guy though - is it on regularly at the moment?

If you don't got Satellite buy the DVD cheapo on the internet, I'm sure you could get all three series for aboot £25 max

I watch both. Futurama is good, but The Simpsons beats the living shit out of it by a long way. Homer and Co. might be running out of steam after all this time, but if you put classic Simpsons episodes against classic Futurama episodes, it would be a one-horse race.

I saw a website once where an older Lisa was taking it up the dirtbox from Ralph Wiggum.

Bought the Futurama box sets recently and was surprised at just how good they were, better than the recent Simpson episodes but best episode of Futurama is nowhere near as good as the best episodes of the Simpsons, mt favourite cartoon character is still Cartman though, and the run of episodes were Cartman tries to fulfil his ambition of making $1m is as funny as anything that the Simpsons has ever done.

Well I think there is a clear winner here. erm Family Guy. but the point is most people think Simpsons overall (in terms of classic moments) is better than Futurama. in your face bender. to prove it just do a search on google for homer quotes and you will soon forget why you ever had an avator of a bent bender robot.