You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fallout

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

I finished it last night. Never played the games, really enjoyed the show. 

Walter Goggins is quality, however, he always plays a shit. He plays that role so often and so well, I do wonder if he’s even acting. 

He's a method actor apparently,  when he was in The Shield he came in and left everyday as Shane. So presumably he'd be a ghoul on set too.

• Upvote 1

Goggins was in the 3rd maze runner film  similar make up to the Ghoul actually, he had no nose in that either. He was quite shadowy in that but essentially a good guy.

He was also in an episode of the big bang theory, and he played guy who was meant to be tough, but was actually quite a sympathetic geezer.

I think he's just a good actor.

Goggins is the best TV actor going. He'll always be Boyd Crowder to me but he was equally as brilliant in The Shield.

I love him when he preaches, amazing screen presence.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He's a method actor apparently,  when he was in The Shield he came in and left everyday as Shane. So presumably he'd be a ghoul on set too.

Never seen The Shield, I assume he plays a shit in that as well? 

53 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Never seen The Shield, I assume he plays a shit in that as well? 

OH MY!!!!!!!!

I am jealous of anyone who has never seen this and gets to watch it for the first time. I have watched it 4 times now and it is just as emotionally charged as the first viewing. 

Incredible series. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

What is everybody’s view on Ella Purnell?

Doable, obviously, not sure how high I rank her compared to her peers. 

Doable? She's gorgeous, despite looking a bit like a bag head.

579578_v9_bc.jpg

8 hours ago, Elite said:

Doable? She's gorgeous, despite looking a bit like a bag head.

579578_v9_bc.jpg

I mean she’s nice, she’s no Jennifer Lawrence.

Didn’t realise she was the one they ate in Yellow Jackets.

28 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Might be worth taking notes, could be living this soon.

I've been saving up bottle caps for years just in case. I'm planning on being a moneylender following the Apocalypse, swingeing rates of interest all enforced by my gang of mutants.

48 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I've been saving up bottle caps for years just in case. I'm planning on being a moneylender following the Apocalypse, swingeing rates of interest all enforced by my gang of mutants.

Recruiting in Greater Manchester then?

• Haha 1

For those tempted to jump in to the games for the first time following the success of the show and are looking for the best one to start with (especially Fallout 3 onward) then go straight to Fallout 4 as it's the most accessible.

Fallout 3 - Personal favourite

Fallout New Vegas - Consensus 'best game' but more complicated and broken.

Fallout 4 - Most Accessible for new players and the one I've played most.

Fallout 76 - online game that is meh.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

For those tempted to jump in to the games for the first time following the success of the show and are looking for the best one to start with (especially Fallout 3 onward) then go straight to Fallout 4 as it's the most accessible.

Fallout 3 - Personal favourite

Fallout New Vegas - Consensus 'best game' but more complicated and broken.

Fallout 4 - Most Accessible for new players and the one I've played most.

Fallout 76 - online game that is meh.

Plus there's an update on 25th for Fallout 4 on next gen consoles, I'm going to start it then.

New Vegas is my favourite though.