You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) - Sat 30th Sep 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, John102 said:

I know it wont happen but what actually prevents the game being called 2-2?

The fact that the result was 2-1.

The final whistle has been blown, and despite what happened with that Manc penalty at Brighton the other season, once the final whistle has been blown, that's it, the result is in the book.

• Downvote 2

I don't blame the referee I blame the VAR officials. I want to know exactly what happened over the Diaz goal and why. I also want to know why they froze the screen for Jotas red card with his foot over the ball and played it back rather than freeze it from when the tackle started. To me they were clearly trying to influence the decision.

I want the cunts named and sacked.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Grinch said:

The Canadian sex pest with one bollock trying the we shite

I mean, he’s never played the game, he couldn’t pick anfield out on a map, he pretends to watch every league in the world but he sure does his bit to fit in with the other victims.

As if the circle jerk crew on here means a things.  Unfortunately you all give 19 fanbase the ammo to laugh and point at the victims.

Can i ask, you keep repeating the victim shout when you clearly know its a loaded word in the context of Liverpool.

You can obviously choose whatever language you want, im just curious as to why you would want to.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

I don't blame the referee I blame the VAR officials. I want to know exactly what happened over the Diaz goal and why. I also want to know why they froze the screen for Jotas red card with his foot over the ball and played it back rather than freeze it from when the tackle started. To me they were clearly trying to influence the decision.

I want the cunts named and sacked.

Darren England

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Lino flagged after the goal like he did with ours. He did his job properly, albeit he got the decision wrong with ours. But that’s what VAR is for. It was all on VAR.

Haven't seen it back, I'm still fucking furious. I thought he'd flagged straight away. Guess I was mistaken, fair enough.

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

The Canadian sex pest with one bollock trying the we shite

I mean, he’s never played the game, he couldn’t pick anfield out on a map, he pretends to watch every league in the world but he sure does his bit to fit in with the other victims.

As if the circle jerk crew on here means a things.  Unfortunately you all give 19 fanbase the ammo to laugh and point at the victims.

Haha, at least you're self-aware enough to know I was talking about you. Can't mistake your cuntishness.

Nice portrait you've drawn of me here. There's one true thing in there. 

Why don't you go parent your kid instead of being a cunt on here. Make sure they don't end up like you.

• Upvote 1

The VAR failed to intervene. That's lucky for Man City too isn't it after their first loss, complete fucking clowns.

It's their actual job to check this yet all over the country people watching the match could clearly see on their screens that Diaz wasn't offside from the same image we saw, but the VAR idiots couldn't manage to do the same and get the goal allowed.

Why not appoint a group of people sat watching the game at home then give them the best angled image and let each decision go down to a vote? You'd probably get better results than what we have now. Fucking idiots.

That statement makes no sense. Lino called it wrong. Fine. 

Var seemed to refuse to step in. That's the issue. It wasn't checked every though it looked/was a foot on. 

Did it malfunction? Did the cunt on the monitor choose not to use the lines? The statement is covering something up

So, what happens now then?

Are we going to get offered a replay of the game? Is Webb going to take responsibility and resign? Are we going to fuck VAR off?

Nothing will happen, the game is officiated abysmally and bent. We've got a load of fat 50 year olds who have never played the game officiating, why would anyone expect them to be anything other than shit? And, it's a multi billion pound industry with sides owned by the Qatar and Saudi governments, why would anyone expect the game to be clean?

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

Can i ask, you keep repeating the victim shout when you clearly know its a loaded word in the context of Liverpool.

You can obviously choose whatever language you want, im just curious as to why you would want to.

He doesn’t get enough - any - attention in the real world.

So to summarise:

The referee saw Jones challenge and deemed a yellow card the necessary outcome, but VAR intervenes and sees that challenge as a clear and obvious error?

The same VAR op then fails to intervene with an offside call that was pretty clear even to the naked eye.....

Staggering.

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

Irs only harmful to the pathetic little cunts who know they’re keeping it going by crying about everything going against them.

Thats the reason every fanbase call Liverpool victims, nothing else.

• Downvote 9