You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 2022 TLW Christmas Collection is for the Paper Cup Project, Liverpool

Captain Turdseye

For those of you that don’t venture away from the football forum, @Champ is currently sorting this year’s whip round over on the GF…

After some discussion on the initial thread agreement seem to have been reached to hold a charity collection again this year.

The charity that was picked is The Paper Cup Project https://papercupproject.org/ that supports people experiencing homelessness in Liverpool.

All donations will be greatly appreciated. Usual preferred arrangements apply, please send donations to me via PayPal adding your username so I can confirm receipt. If you don’t use PayPal I’m happy for people to do a bank transfer or whatever. DM me and I’m sure something can be worked out.

I plan to run the collection til FRIDAY 16 DECEMBER with the plan to get the money raised to them in time to use around Christmas / New Year.

Thanks all

• Upvote 5

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

How does the ‘Totaliser’ read at the moment?

Drum roll please. 

We’ve collected £380 so far. Could we make £500? 
C’mon folks we ought to be able to raise that between us

• Thanks 1