You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Curly said:

I can’t stand the little blurt, but that hammer method was an instructor from the woman showing him what to do unfortunately 

Yep he was shown the correct way to nail a panel pin with a toffee hammer. Although even when shown he made it look awkward. Cock eyed twat 

• Upvote 1

Government pass through an amendment meaning they can look through the bank account of anyone claiming a state pension. That's the government going through your back account whenever they want, without any justification or cause for suspicion. 

Get saving lads, they're going to means test the state pension. 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Reports that Cruella is set to imminently announce a leadership challenge and that letters of no confidence in Sunak are due to be submitted by the Tory right wing headbangers. 

Might not be the worst thing. It may actually get lazy apathetic bastards like me off our arses to actually start a civil war and kill every single right wing bastard in the country.

About time I died anyway, may as well go for a good reason.

"Better dead than smeg!" - Arnold Judas Rimmer BSc, SSc (Deceased)

On 21/09/2023 at 16:00, Vincent Vega said:

I think they’re going to kick him into touch. My bet is he’ll be gone by Xmas in a last ditch bid to save as many seats as possible. He’s now a liability, the Tories poll ratings show they’re going to get routed, and his personal ratings are going through the floor. He’s abysmal and everyone has cottoned on.

Should have put money on this. I’d say his days are numbered.

She's the worst of them, pure evil. I thought Patel was bad but this cunt will happily see people die so long as she keeps power. Johnson wasn't evil he's just a thick self-entitled cunt who literally doesn't give a fuck about anything outside of his own bubble. Braverman is actively a disgusting hate filled cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She's the worst of them, pure evil. I thought Patel was bad but this cunt will happily see people die so long as she keeps power. Johnson wasn't evil he's just a thick self-entitled cunt who literally doesn't give a fuck about anything outside of his own bubble. Braverman is actively a disgusting hate filled cunt. 

Don't agree

Look at the things he has said in the past. 

Ken bigley(self pity city)

Spaffing money up the walls on sex abuse victims 

Dead bodies in Libya,dead bodies piled high in the street.

He has the empathy of a rattlesnake.

• Upvote 1