You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Products long gone you wish would come back.

manwiththestick

33 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Toast Toppers, shite on toast but nice. If only I could get a Fishcake from Jack Pyes chippy Litherland, big orange crispy things with Parsley for a tanner, straight down there with me pocket money, and a Bar Six. 

Toast Toppers were great for hangovers....Not sure why they got rid of them when you can still buy meat paste

Foods they dont make anymore - Page 2 — Digital Spy

Don't remember these ones though

Did you grow up in the 70s and 80s? Let's recall what used to tickle our  tastebuds | Toast toppers, 70s food, Retro recipes

Used to love these but you can't get them anywhere 

KP MINI CHIPS BBQ BEEF CRISPS 48pkt 5000237065242 | eBay

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Toast Toppers were great for hangovers....Not sure why they got rid of them when you can still buy meat paste

Did you grow up in the 70s and 80s? Let's recall what used to tickle our  tastebuds | Toast toppers, 70s food, Retro recipes

They are still made in Ireland, but only in limited batches fro some sort of tax break, this company makes x amount of lines or something.

You can get them on ebay.

Asda do a version of the beef ones which I'm convinced are the same.

If you want the S&V flavour get hold of these, they're pretty much the same....

15535-zoom.jpg

My childhood right there, my grandmother would bring me packets back, three S&V, two beef when she went to the bingo as my weekly treat.

Simpler times.

Ginsters Deep Fill Double Cheese & Onion sandwich. Cheddar, Red Leicester, red onion and seasoned mayonnaise. So much tastier than a prepackaged sandwich had any right to be.

Ginsters Mozzarella Cheese Salsa Deli Bake. These were only available for a short time around 2005. Nobody except me seems to remember them, which is probably why they didn't last long. The benchmark against which I measure all savoury filled pastries.

Greggs cheese and onion quiche. From the early 2000s. I know what you are thinking - Greggs. But these tasted like a premium quality quiche, with unbelievably crisp pastry. And they were 80p or something. 

31 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Don't remember these ones 

They still did them in Tesco last time I looked , but they only do the first and third ones whereas Mushroom and Bacon were my faves.

Asume the others were special editions that never caught on.

50 minutes ago, Stickman said:

No I don't remember those others either, I asked a girl in Asdaa last year, she never had a clue, must of thought whats this loon on about,she asked an older woman who did and she said they don't do them no more sadly.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They are still made in Ireland, but only in limited batches fro some sort of tax break, this company makes x amount of lines or something.

You can get them on ebay.

Asda do a version of the beef ones which I'm convinced are the same.

If you want the S&V flavour get hold of these, they're pretty much the same....

15535-zoom.jpg

My childhood right there, my grandmother would bring me packets back, three S&V, two beef when she went to the bingo as my weekly treat.

Simpler times.

You’re right you can get them on eBay ...48 bags for £37 quid...That’s me sorted for the weekend..

Cheers 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1842239002