You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gerrard again...

cochcaer

Here we go again................. O_o

Every sentence analysed to fuck... :wallbutt:

I'm = doesn't say anything about his girlfriend or any other family member

Happy = could have said ecstatic or over the moon

Where I am =use of present tense is very concerning

For the time being = the clincher

"I'm happy where I am for the time being."

"Footballers are always going to be linked with other clubs and I've had a lot of it for the last six to eight months."

"But I'm happy at Liverpool and have no intentions of moving at the moment.''

- - -

These half hearted comments will, unfortunately, be forgotten once he kisses the badge.

I remember him saying just 2 years ago that he would never leave Liverpool and wished that he could sign a life-long contract,

See also: Wayne Rooney.

He'll go this summer if we don't do something deemed acceptable to him.

And quite frankly, who cares.

You all know how I feel and WHEN he fucks off somewhere for more money there'll be a big fucking "I told you so" waiting for you all.

I honestly don't see the point in wasting time thinking or worrying about it......of course I want him to stay but if he goes, he goes, Rafa has already proved he can bring in top class talent so although Gerrard leaving would be a big loss it'd be FAR from the end of the world........

Everything he does and everything he says is gonna be analysed and if the press get their way, they will try and turn everything into him wanting away......fcuk them, whatever will be will be, I support Liverpool Football Club, not Steven Gerrard FC, I love Steven as a player but LFC was around a long time before him and will be around a long time after he leaves, whenever that is.......

What drugs are you all on? It’s certainly a good one, the way it brings you to a level far beyond reality. Here’s the fact: Steven Gerrard turn’s down a huge pay raise and decides to stay at the club he loves. What happens? You call him a cunt. His decision to stay wasn’t made firmly enough for you whiners, jeeezzus!

If I were Steven I’d be very disappointed, maybe so much I’d take the money next summer.

Steven Gerrard– one hell of a player!

Steven Gerrard – on hell of a man!

JustTosh

jesus christ mate you are being VERY naive. scroll back through the archives for what really happened.

"one hell of a man" ?!?!? superb.

He bullshitted us and went behind the clubs back to sort a move out HIMSELF. (after going on about how much he loves the club etc) and he is our captain. He was going for the money pure and simple. Chelsea are a nothing club.

We have been through this havent we, sorry lads.

What drugs are you all on? It’s certainly a good one, the way it brings you to a level far beyond reality. Here’s the fact: Steven Gerrard turn’s down a huge pay raise and decides to stay at the club he loves. What happens? You call him a cunt. His decision to stay wasn’t made firmly enough for you whiners, jeeezzus!

If I were Steven I’d be very disappointed, maybe so much I’d take the money next summer.

JustTosh

Oh for fuck's sake - you are obviously a blue on a wind-up who's seen the previous threads on here. If not, you've got the brains of a rocking horse.

JustTosh

Perhaps not one hell of a man, but looking for a hidden meaning behind every statement he makes is not going to help matters.

Even if he does go, we'll make millions on someone who cost us nothing and, as said above, Rafa has shown he can find players who will more than fill his shoes.

About time you guys came down from that trip you’re on. I’ve lived long enough not to believe every word I read in the media. I only trust the simple facts. Fact 1: He had an offer from Chelsea. Fact 2: That offer was economically better than we could afford. Fact 3: He denied and chose to stay with us. Enough for me to state Fact 4: Steven is a giant of a man.

He could probably have treated the matter better, then again who really knows what’s been said and what’s been twisted around by the media? Whatever; he’s young and didn’t anticipate the reactions. I can’t blame him for considering a major pay-raise, though.

I really don’t believe my eyes, reading all the abuse about him. That drug you’re on must eventually wear off I hope. C’mon; he is our captain for crying out loud.

C’mon; he is our captain for crying out loud.

Thats the whole point....... the Captain of LFC, especially one who is a boyhood red, should never even consider moving to a team like Chelsea, even if they offered him a million pound a week......

I do forgive him though, I am not anticipating him leaving and I am not anticipating him staying, its a massive case of "whatever" for me. I am just gonna keep supporting the lads and enjoy the master class performances of Steven Gerrard whilst he is wearing the red shirt.

About time you guys came down from that trip you’re on. I’ve lived long enough not to believe every word I read in the media. I only trust the simple facts. Fact 1: He had an offer from Chelsea. Fact 2: That offer was economically better than we could afford. Fact 3: He denied and chose to stay with us. Enough for me to state Fact 4: Steven is a giant of a man.

He could probably have treated the matter better, then again who really knows what’s been said and what’s been twisted around by the media? Whatever; he’s young and didn’t anticipate the reactions. I can’t blame him for considering a major pay-raise, though.

I really don’t believe my eyes, reading all the abuse about him. That drug you’re on must eventually wear off I hope. C’mon; he is our captain for crying out loud.

*counts to 10 very, very slowly*

*takes more drugs*

He isn't Paul. He's actually a subscriber.

Well in that case, I wish he'd just go back and read the last Gerrard war from about a week ago instead of starting it all again.

Dave, while you're on, have you checked your e-mail & pm?

It's a wind up, Tom. First day on the forum and he starts two provocative threads on Gerrard under the name "JustTosh"? Come on, he's a blue.

Rest assured, this is no wind up. I really mean what I say. You might find it just tosh, but it is still what JustTosh thinks. I'm sorry if I upset you. Your'e right I'm new here, and I didn't know you discussed this last week. I'll have one more go, then I'll rest my case.

In my world Steven has made a sacrifice to stay with us. I think it’s sad and disgraceful he’s not given any credit for that. I may stand alone, but I love him for it, no matter how clumsy he reached his decision.

Let’s say Alonso got an offer from Real Madrid this summer that would double his pay-cheque. Do you really think he would reject? Do you even think he would have any doubts? No? Well, Riise then? No? Baros? Give me one name, except maybe Carra, that would actually turn down an offer like the one Steven got. Please!

If you can’t bare the thought of singing songs to honour our captain, no wonder there’s silence on the stands theses days.

By the way, you acuusing me of being a blue-shite, actually hurts.

Still, cheers to you all 8)