You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They won't replace Sunak and they're not arsed what happens in the locals. There's no appetite in the current setup to rebrand or get back on top, the next 18 months will be about how much they can plunder before they leave. Loads of them have already said they'll stand down, others will be doing little deals for their next gig.

That's why the industrial action isn't being tackled, they don't care either way.

Probably although I wouldn't completely write off them getting Johnson back to fight the next election, especially after they take the inevitable trouncing in the local elections.

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

As for tweedle dee and tweedle dum's attempts to smear Peter Oborne, yes he is indeed a life long tory. Yes he did indeed write for the Telegraph and the Mail.

He's also one of the best journalists this country has produced. 

If you agree with the man or not his opinions deserve an airing so as posted above this is his most recent article. And it's bang on the fucking money.

I wasn't smearing Oborne, you huffing weirdo, I actually admire the guy for his independence of mind and agree with some of what he says, including in that article you're spamming here. I was pointing out the bare faced cheek in you having a pop at O'Brien's supposed politics when Section put up a quote of his slating your man Sunak, all the while sticking up and agreeing with comments from the likes of Dan Hodges and, yes, Oborne, who are or have been fully paid-up Tories.

That's what I meant by 'playing the man, not the ball' when I first replied to you yesterday. I'd like to think you know all this, know you're a hypocrite, know you talk an absolute load of bollocks and spam threads mercilessly for the wum value, but the evidence, sadly, points to the fact that you really are that self-deluded and lacking in any ability to check your own behaviour that you don't even know what you're up to.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I wasn't smearing Oborne, you huffing weirdo, I actually admire the guy for his independence of mind and agree with some of what he says, including in that article you're spamming here. I was pointing out the bare faced cheek in you having a pop at O'Brien's supposed politics when Section put up a quote of his slating your man Sunak, all the while sticking up and agreeing with comments from the likes of Dan Hodges and, yes, Oborne, who are or have been fully paid-up Tories.

That's what I meant by 'playing the man, not the ball' when I first replied to you yesterday. I'd like to think you know all this, know you're a hypocrite, know you talk an absolute load of bollocks and spam threads mercilessly for the wum value, but the evidence, sadly, points to the fact that you really are that self-deluded and lacking in any ability to check your own behaviour that you don't even know what you're up to.

Jolly good, now off you pop.

6 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I hope Kath had a heart attack right after that call and is still waiting for an ambulance the daft old twat.

Better to wait two to three hours for an ambulance under a Tory government than get one arriving much faster under those union loving Europhiles in the Labour party, Kath responded! 

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They won't replace Sunak and they're not arsed what happens in the locals. There's no appetite in the current setup to rebrand or get back on top, the next 18 months will be about how much they can plunder before they leave. Loads of them have already said they'll stand down, others will be doing little deals for their next gig.

That's why the industrial action isn't being tackled, they don't care either way.

I've thought exactly that for a while now they probably know they are getting routed at the next Election so they won't have to clear the mess they leave behind. 

Same goes for the debt it will just keep on rising and they won't do a thing about it,  it's all about how much they can get away with in the meantime 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I've thought exactly that for a while now they probably know they are getting routed at the next Election so they won't have to clear the mess they leave behind. 

Same goes for the debt it will just keep on rising and they won't do a thing about it,  it's all about how much they can get away with in the meantime 

Reading between the lines, things are going to continue to get a lot worse over the next five to six years at least, so even if Labour do get in, the Tories will just point to all the consequences of the mess they've made and pin it all on Labour's incompetence so that they can come riding back in to save the country five years later. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Megadrive Person said:

Reading between the lines, things are going to continue to get a lot worse over the next five to six years at least, so even if Labour do get in, the Tories will just point to all the consequences of the mess they've made and pin it all on Labour's incompetence so that they can come riding back in to save the country five years later. 

I think they're factoring in the current seat projections whilst pilfering the coffers, where they'd be with seats in the mid tens, rather than hundred. If the polling was to hold I'd hope a Labour government would further marginalise them. Probably chuck a few in jail for their criminal activities.

2 minutes ago, Megadrive Person said:

Absolutely and you know people like the thick bitch on the Vine show will point to the mess left behind by these bastards and blame it all on Labour. 

Obviously with the help of the Heil and the  Rag 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm a bit emotional today with it being my ma's funeral, so I'm trying not to stress myself out, but I'd just like to say that I hope Kath from West Yorkshire catches Bubonic Plague!

Hope today’s gone as well as possible mate. 

10 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm a bit emotional today with it being my ma's funeral, so I'm trying not to stress myself out, but I'd just like to say that I hope Kath from West Yorkshire catches Bubonic Plague!

Aw man take care of yourself brother.