You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

But the liberals did really badly didnt they?

Labour were fucked either way over brexit and going for a 2nd referendum made perfect sense. 

Sadly too many threw their support behind that fucking buffoon and if anyone is too Blame its them.

It was awkward I agree.

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

But the liberals did really badly didnt they?

Labour were fucked either way over brexit and going for a 2nd referendum made perfect sense. 

Sadly too many threw their support behind that fucking buffoon and if anyone is too Blame its them.

The Lib Dems had the chance to do the right thing and stand by their so called morals. Unfortunately they were as genuine as their leaflets. 

Mind you, Labour wind me up so fucking much right now I'd vote green but the closest chance of getting this revolting gaggle of cunts out is Labour. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The lib dems always do shit .. well because... they are shit and your typical liberal democrat is about as liberal as ann widdecombes nipples 

They did brilliantly with Charlie Kennedy, about 50 odd seats I think, I voted for them. Lots of people hate overseas wars.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

They did brilliantly with Charlie Kennedy, about 50 odd seats I think, I voted for them. Lots of people hate overseas wars.

I notice your conversation recently about him stopped abruptly when you spoke facts. Usual

stuff. 

Although thats rare for you mate.... Lets not start having a 69 yet 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I notice your conversation recently about him stopped abruptly when you spoke facts. Usual

stuff. 

Although thats rare for you mate.... Lets not start having a 69 yet 

Just checked, Kennedy and the lib dems got 62 seats in 2005 on an anti war ticket, their biggest number since the 1920s an anti war ticket  Stronts now calls 'guff'. 

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Just checked, Kennedy and the lib dems got 62 seats in 2005 on an anti war ticket, their biggest number since the 1920s an anti war ticket  Stronts now calls 'guff'. 

No, they spoke out against the Iraq invasion but actually backed it on paper. They let themselves be seen to have opposed it until it came out that they were full of shit. 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Gnasher isn't in the same neighbourhood as facts. The Lib Dems never opposed intervention in Afghanistan, ever.

No you're right, but in fairness Charlie and his sandle wearers were a lot less blood thirsty than the other two mobs.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Only you could go from demanding evidence that the Taliban are killing schoolgirls to denying that evidence for an outlandish claim about Labour Party procedure is required, in the blink of an eye.

Only to a known hypocrite and liar. Only you could deflect like a Tory but claim to be a liberal