You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

And it's blame the messenger time, it's all Al Jazzeras fault.

And the poor woman who was smeared Stella?

Hateful lying racist cunts 

I see that little shit Wes steering had tweeted her back with support. Shameless fucking cunts 

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

And it's blame the messenger time, it's all Al Jazzeras fault.

And the poor woman who was smeared Stella?

Using the people that an individual has met and associated with to try and smear that individual and imply racism? 

“Stop me, oh, stop me 
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before 
Stop me, oh, stop me 
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before”

Qatar must be really worried that Labour might win the general election.

Quick Google shows that Qatar are balls deep into Liz Truss, so that explains a lot.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I said it would happen earlier today.

If you're going to wilfully spread Qatari propaganda, it doesn't make you Nostradamus for predicting that someone is going to point out that it's Qatari propaganda.

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Qatar must be really worried that Labour might win the general election.

Quick Google shows that Qatar are balls deep into Liz Truss, so that explains a lot.

If you're going to wilfully spread Qatari propaganda, it doesn't make you Nostradamus for predicting that someone is going to point out that it's Qatari propaganda.

Ha fucking hell Stronts. We've all seen the fucking videos. You're taking the Orwell quote of 'big brothers final instruction is to ignore what you see with your own eyes' to another level. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t know.  But you can see she’s a Holocaust denier. Does that trouble you? 

Innocent Jews being used as a tool to slander and libel people doesn't seem to bother you. Or are they the ones that don't count? 

You realise these lies, smears and falsehoods will make it harder for all future genuine victims of anti semitism to be believed?

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t know.  But you can see she’s a Holocaust denier. Does that trouble you? 

Can I? I didn’t know that there were allegations about her until you mentioned them. And, as you’ve made claims without evidence, I can’t see anything about her alleged holocaust denial. 

But, even if she is guilty of such abhorrent behaviour, how does that detract from the authenticity of the audio and video footage presented in the documentary? Don’t you have anything to say about that? 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Can I? I didn’t know that there were allegations about her until you mentioned them. And, as you’ve made claims without evidence, I can’t see anything about her alleged holocaust denial. 

But, even if she is guilty of such abhorrent behaviour, how does that detract from the authenticity of the audio and video footage presented in the documentary? Don’t you have anything to say about that? 

ha ha ha ha ha.  

The person in the video saying they don’t trust any Muslim is absolutely wrong and should be condemned.  There, now you try.  

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Wasn't Truss saying Jews liked money or something a while back?

It's clear Israel would have been fucking petrified at the prospect of a the leader of a major western power being pro Palestine. They'd have been all over that shit from day one.

Johnsons said some very dubious stuff, but he would.