You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Two of my cousins work(ed) at Frankie & Benny’s at Speke Airport. They’ve just laid everyone off.  

Grim. Fuck knows how people are going to cope with no money and no jobs anyway. The government won't be helping.

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Two of my cousins work(ed) at Frankie & Benny’s at Speke Airport. They’ve just laid everyone off.  

Shit news that. Fucking de-clawed inside out polar bear had better start announcing packages to help people who are going to find themselves in financial difficulty.

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

Be careful mate, he'll neg you for any slight on his good name.

Canada can’t be too careful. They should block access to any outside internet for, ooh, let’s say twelve months, to avoid infection from online sources.

49 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

This government, rather like trump's, if you are a dessenting voice, you'll be fired and they'll bring someone else in who will jump to their tune. O assume at times like that with lives at risk, smart and senior people would likely prefer to be inside the tent pissing out than outside the rent pissing in. At least inside they can try to influence. The rest of the world is pretty much looking at us and telling us we're doing it wrong. 

I think the cruise ship is a bit of a distraction. Everyone was locked in their rooms. Ok, so there's central heating. But nobody was mixing. Yet it still managed to spread. I would feel certain the rate has decreased in China more to do with the distancing, isolating and testing than just it got to the natural end and the numbers always said that. 

So you are suggesting that all these scientists have sold their souls.  Academics are amongst the most left wing groups there are.  I don’t but they wouldn’t voice their objections. 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So you are suggesting that all these scientists have sold their souls.  Academics are amongst the most left wing groups there are.  I don’t but they wouldn’t voice their objections. 

All what scientists? 

41 minutes ago, J-V said:

Yes, it falls under a high risk catagory.

Just watched Mary Nightingale on ITV. The expert said people who have diebtes are to take precautions when going out, such as avoiding the supermarket at peak times, etc., but those with chronic health issues such as Cancer should self-isolate for 12 weeks.