Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 842 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

14 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

I used to work in a call centre in Mumbai. We had numerous crackers over the time I was there, but the two that come to mind is one operator saying to a customer "Oh, I am very sorry to hear that your husband has expired!" and my very favourite one went like this:

Operator "And what type of car does your husband drive?"

Customer "He has a hatchback"

Operator "Oh I am sorry to hear that. And what car does he drive?"

Class. We had one where her husband had died, she told the call centre operator he was 'deceased' to which she replied this wan't a real word. So she just said 'look, he's fucking dead'. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Class. We had one where her husband had died, she told the call centre operator he was 'deceased' to which she replied this wan't a real word. So she just said 'look, he's fucking dead'. 

We had Indian Underwriters working for one of the companies I used to contract for - on a medical report it stated that one particular gentleman had been 'bitten by Jack Russell' - our Indian friend wrote back to the doctor with the following question - 'Who is this man Jack Russell, and why did he bite our Client?' 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Antonio Banderas confirms that he's contracted coronavirus and in doing so brings into doubt the effectiveness of wearing a mask.

abacc35dfbf3ffb418da910075a6ad4c.jpg

Him, Captain America and Batman are doing it all wrong.

1 minute ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

RIP Big Pharma's profit margins 

Not quite, he wants to be able to prescribe hydroxychloroquinine (sp) despite no evidence it works.  

13 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Ironic that a post with the word 'evidence' has been posted and the one thing it lacks is evidence. 

You should try reading the whole thread rather than just the first post.

Hmmm. 

Thanks to that Sikora loon. Double hmmm. 

Coincidentally, he also seems like a right wing nut. Think I’ll wait until someone credible provides actual evidence before believing an Oncologist and a former Physician. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/2/dr-james-todaro-launches-medicine-uncensored-after/

3AE9C2D8-A868-4F67-9B8E-2AF8CAF9B829.png

B7570223-F3BF-45AE-BF4E-6B1B9A6DA33A.png

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

RIP Big Pharma's profit margins 

As soon as his "special thanks" included @ProfKarolSikora I think it was a pretty smart time to ignore all proceeding tweets. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Is this the same stuff Stronts posted? 

Edit; just seen the same name, James Todaro. 

@Stront19m Dog™ keep swerving. 

Fucking Bannon, again. 

I want to understand his plan.  What connects all of it, Farage, Brexit, Grimes, The Mail, The Telegraph, the Tories, Russia, Trump, anti-vax, anti-masks, pro-gun, white power, it's all the same spin featuring all the same players, but what's the goal, what's the end-game, who are the winners? 

"I wasn't political until I got into the service and saw how badly Jimmy Carter fucked things up. I became a huge Reagan admirer. Still am. But what turned me against the whole establishment was coming back from running companies in Asia in 2008 and seeing that Bush had fucked up as badly as Carter. The whole country was a disaster."

Bannon's strategic thinking has been influenced by Neil Howe's and William Strauss's Fourth Turning theory, which proposes that "populism, nationalism and state-run authoritarianism would soon be on the rise, not just in America but around the world. [... Once one strips] away the extraneous accidents and technology, you are left with only a limited number of social moods, which tend to recur in a fixed order. [...] Forests need periodic fires; rivers need periodic floods. Societies, too.

After former EDL leader Tommy Robinson was sentenced to 13 months in prison for contempt of court, Bannon has called for his release, describing Robinson as the "backbone" of Britain

Bannon believes Iran, Turkey and China are forming a "new axis" to challenge the West,and has described Turkey as "the greatest danger facing the United States" and "far more dangerous than Iran"

The more I read about him, the murkier it gets.  But, is Darren Grimes and Jacob Rees Mogg REALLY into the idea of restoring celtic leadership and values to our society, and purging ourselves of minorities who oppose it?  Because Bannon definitely is up for it.  But then, why the fucking nonsense with Covid?  Is it based on the likelihood of ethnic minorities more likely to die from it, so he wants that to happen naturally through Covid?

If so, brings us back to the genus of this fucking thing, and how almost perfect it is as a biological weapon designed to kill off the weak and ethnically diverse....

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What is the score with pushing this malaria drug? How come all the crackpots love it? The money trail can't be that hard to follow.

Agree, there's something more to this love-in for that drug.  Not sure if it's money-related or something else. 

Maybe it's really effective for white people, and they've known this all along, and they're happy with this white-only 'cure' and aren't looking to develop anything else.

2 hours ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

You should try reading the whole thread rather than just the first post.

Well that was embarrassing, again. Maybe time to try something else? Like thinking?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

When in doubt, break out the Latin.  Seems like the standard Tory defence/reaction.

Via google translate and all. 

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

When in doubt, break out the Latin.  Seems like the standard Tory defence/reaction.

I'm not in doubt about anything. Nor am I a Tory.

Still, more accurate than most of the nonsense in this thread.