You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

Impressive that he booked Fabinho then they do 2 similar challenges and get away with just a free kick. 

Hopefully we cant play as bad as that again this season.

We really need to beat them at Old Trafford soon otherwise it will be an Everton style derby mental block every time we play there. Even worse if they finally start being good.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Keita was absolute class when he came on.

Was just thinking that. He was getting his form towards the end of last season. If he can get a run of games, he could be a massive player for us and possibly the one missing link we have.

In the circumstances, it was one point gained. We made a mediocre team look good. We were very poor for most of the game. The VAR decision for their goal was wrong but it is always going to be like that at their place. However, we showed character to come back.

Well in Adam as well.

1 minute ago, jsjazz said:

Regardless of the result that was a diabolical performance by Atkinson. Every 50:50 one way only. Doesn't know what a foul is. Books Fabinho for a cynical foul but lets Rojo and Young get away with exactly the same thing. Stops play for 5 minutes while James gets treatment for a non- head injury. Lets Utd players being subbed walk all the way across the pitch when they're supposed to go off at the nearest boundary. Howard Webb at his finest would struggle to top today's performance.

He's a disgrace that cunt,really is. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Take the point and drive out of that shit hole as fast as possible.

Atkinson was utter dog shit the whole game, I'd be here all night if I picked on every shit decision he made. On their goal I can see why he didn't give the free kick on Origi, being as that was his mindset for most of the match, but we stiffed by those cheating cunts in the VAR studio, it was clearly a foul and the cunts looked at it about 8 times. 

Despite all our possession it was a shit performance from us, one shit cross after the other and way too many individual errors. When either Salah or Mane are missing the normal shape we play with 3 up front just doesn't look good against teams that will defend, we need to mix it up and play 4-4-1-1 or something. Wij was good in the first half yet despite us having all the possession in the second he was Mr Invisible. Origi had one of those games he does when he starts, looks far better as an impact player from the Bench. Milner should have started this game ahead of Origi, it would have given us more bite in M/F and allowed Robbo to get forward more. 

Fuck it, broke the rats hearts with the best tap in Lallana will ever have, great pass by Robbo. You could physically see how those rats flapped thereafter and we were close to snatching all 3 points. 

Still top by 6 points and unbeaten, we move on. That draw will also keep the Norwegian Rice Crispie Boy in his job for at least another 3 months.

One thing, lallana got himself there for the tap in because he took a bet on a cross coming in, Henderson would have been 10 yards further back on the edge of the box attempting a late run.  

Glad we didn’t lose there. But we need to use this and make sure we don’t go on a run like we did after losing to City last year. Played poorly but still found a way to get something from the game.

Although I think me stopping watching at half time and stopping looking at the thread contributed as much as Lallana. Me and Lallana saving the day.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Take the point and drive out of that shit hole as fast as possible.

Atkinson was utter dog shit the whole game, I'd be here all night if I picked on every shit decision he made. On their goal I can see why he didn't give the free kick on Origi, being as that was his mindset for most of the match, but we stiffed by those cheating cunts in the VAR studio, it was clearly a foul and the cunts looked at it about 8 times. 

Despite all our possession it was a shit performance from us, one shit cross after the other and way too many individual errors. When either Salah or Mane are missing the normal shape we play with 3 up front just doesn't look good against teams that will defend, we need to mix it up and play 4-4-1-1 or something. Wij was good in the first half yet despite us having all the possession in the second he was Mr Invisible. Origi had one of those games he does when he starts, looks far better as an impact player from the Bench. Milner should have started this game ahead of Origi, it would have given us more bite in M/F and allowed Robbo to get forward more. 

Fuck it, broke the rats hearts with the best tap in Lallana will ever have, great pass by Robbo. You could physically see how those rats flapped thereafter and we were close to snatching all 3 points. 

Still top by 6 points and unbeaten, we move on. That draw will also keep the Norwegian Rice Crispie Boy in his job for at least another 3 months. 

Excellent summary lad. my boy naby did great job, very composed and positive. 

I will state again ,however, that being poor is no excuse for the officials to gift them a goal. We should be really celebrating a poxy 1nil win if it wasn't for corrupt officials and that cunt fred moved his fucking arm towards the ball at the end. If the ref gives it, it doesn't get overturned, then how the fuck is a decision both right and wrong at the same time. It's a fucking load of absolute bollix is what it is

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dreadful performance against a team that aren't fit to smell our shit. Yet bad as we were it was the officials that cost us two points. The credit given to United for a performance that you'd expect from a non-league team in the third round of the FA Cup is ridiculous; they are absolute shite! 

Stick it in the file marked 'Fuck It', and on to the next game.

• Upvote 2

That’s an absolutely massive point, make mo mistake about it. We were absolutely diabolically bad, genuinely in our top 10 worst performances under Klopp. We’ve seen those aimless lifted crosses into that box all my life at OT, it’s like insanity, just played into their hands, that’s exactly what shite like Maguire want. Klopp gets in wrong at OT and Goodison consistently in midfield, too mindful of the “battle” in the middle of the park, we need to play more offensive in the middle and not engage in this dogs of war bollix. City will go their and Silva, De Bruyne and Bernardo will pass them off the park and win at a canter. 

All that said, Atkinson was fucking pathetic, their goal is the most textbook blatant foul you’ll ever see, absolute nonsense if anyone claims phases of play, we were completely caught out of position and the goal directly came from that. No booking Fabinho and then choosing not to book Rojo and I forget the other cunt you Judy had to laugh, also making up the rules stopping play when James went down with a shoulder injury, rules are you stop play for a head injury.