You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) 20/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

Strength. Heart. Ingenuity. Timing. Hunger. Opportunism. Urgency. Style. Expertise. Attitude. Intelligence. Dominance. Sustainability.

I don't ask for much.

No matter what state that rabble are in, just put pedal to the metal and crush the fuckers in their own back yard. We've been miles better than them for over a year now. Show them exactly why that is.

• Upvote 8

Guest Pistonbroke

I hope, and I think we are going to bum them senseless. Let's be the final nail in the coffin of yet another manager of theirs. Cunts!!!!

17 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Somebody on the tele said ‘United will be up for this because it’s their cup final’.

Ha

That's the truth. I remember as a kid when we won everything they were shit but suddenly stepped up. Be a tough game. We are better , just need to play as well we can

All jokes aside, we can't afford to miss as many chances as we did today. We've banished one ghost from last year by getting one over on leicester after we drew last year. We owe these cunts a whoopin' for boring us to death last year and costing us 2 points. 

Bastard them in the cunt lads, right in the cunt

Guest Pistonbroke

I want us to humiliate these bastards. 5-0 up at H/T so they leave for their H/T pie and don't bother coming back, then listen to our fans ruling the roost in their own backyard whilst trouncing the cunts 10-0. Camera pans to Whiskey nose at the end with his head in hands sobbing. 

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Brazil v Senegal in Singapore on October 10th , bit of travelling for some of our lads.

This is the sort of shit that clubs need to force Fifa hand with. No reason for it at all. Pure Nike and Brazil money grab. Should be told to fuck off 

Hopefully Alisson stays home

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Jurgen always seems to give them too much respect , lets just steamroller them early.

He gives every team respect.

He gives football respect.

That's why we don't lose many, and why we win most.