Quantcast
Liverpool 2 Wolves 0 (May 12 2019) - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tlw content

Liverpool 2 Wolves 0 (May 12 2019)

Good report. Just on the Ben Johnson thing though, wasn't he actually penalized for cheating though and Carl Lewis won the gold medal? I don't think that's a fair analogy really. Also, I think Carl Lewis was actually juiced up nearly as much as Ben so again, so yeah, I don't think that's a comparison we want...

• Upvote 1

Fantastic stuff that,

wouldn’t the Sadio 11mm thing had given us the lead?

might have turned out differently,

i just hope for all our sakes we win this fuck’n European cup,by god do those boys deserve it 

• Upvote 1

On 13/05/2019 at 19:40, Pidge said:

The most epic and brutal thing I've seen today, and I just watched that TV show all the kids are raving about.

Name it. 

6 hours ago, m0e said:

Name it. 

Ben and Holly's little kingdom.  Spectacular high fantasy.

• Upvote 3

"So let’s just win that European Cup and then ram it down the throats of all these fuckers. “Oh Liverpool fans will be unbearable if they win anything”. You’re damn fucking right we will. You don’t even know the half of it. You’d better hope Spurs beat us next month because if they don’t, I promise you’ll never hear the fucking end of it."

Yes. I've already said, if we win in Madrid i am going to set Twitter ablaze - all those gobshite footy banter cunts are going to get both barrels off me. It's going to be ground zero, scorched earth - pictures of klopp, hendo, big ears, shankly, kenny, fucking doris the melwood dinner lady, everything. I hope I wind people up so badly that i get a Twitter ban, then i'll know my work is done. And yes I shouldn't let it get to me but it does!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Does that make Dave Wise Old Elf?

I'll have to ask my goddaughter.

Brilliant as ever Dave, waited weeks for this one due to Father's Day present of 12 month subscription to fanzine. Spot on with the Wolves fans. 

• Upvote 2

I really intended to go on a rampage, looking for posts from 'banter merchants' so I could just reply with various pics of the lads with the cup, but in the end I realised I couldn't be arsed. 

I reserve the right to reply to any future 'bantz' tweets with said pics, but I'm not digging up old ones as, frankly as a fan of the six time European Champions it's beneath me. 

• Upvote 1

I think Samantha Quek has that covered, Dave. She bookmarked a load and has been giving them both barrels.

• Upvote 1