You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Palace away, 12.30, 31st March

Grinch

Dermot Gallagher saying Manes wasn't a penalty, no wonder the refs are atrocious in the Premier League when ex-refs and critics validate their shit decisions.

This is the sort of decision making that justifies entirely FIFA's decisoion to have absolutely no British referees at the World Cup.

To all the fucking moaners who threw in the towel when were one goal down in the first half.

I can't be fucking bothered to look back through the thread to name ya.

Have a fucking word with yourselves.

Nonsense.

Klopp would have been absolutely furious with that first half performance. Something was obviously said about that shocking performance and fucking too right as well.

If that first half performance was anything close to acceptable for you then you need to have a word with yourself.

Where's fucking TK421? Our midfield are getting called all the names under the sun here and there's no sign of him.

Has he given up on them too?

I think he have. Maybe he finally got that eye operation, and now he's on par with Mr. Magoo vision wise.

Hey don't be ripping Jamie there's nowt wrong with a crushed velvet jacket just ask Jon Pertwee

A Jon Pertwee story..

Back in 96 he was guest speaker at a shipping do at the Adelphi I was invited to . He was awful and kept doing pathetic Aunt Sally impersonations .  The story was after he passed away a few days later that Jon Pertwee had died twice in a week in Liverpool. Scousers eh , the little scamps

• Upvote 1

Nonsense.

Klopp would have been absolutely furious with that first half performance. Something was obviously said about that shocking performance and fucking too right as well.

If that first half performance was anything close to acceptable for you then you need to have a word with yourself.

My issue is people on here throwing in the towel after 35 mins one nil down to the mighty Palace.

Did I say the first half performance was acceptable? We were shocking.

Nonsense.

This is bollocks. We are not talking about Klopps view who in any event would still be to encourage the team onwards and not throwing in the towel.

My issue is people on here throwing in the towel after 35 mins one nil down to the mighty Palace.

Did I say the first half performance was acceptable? We were shocking.

People were venting their frustrations with the first half which is completely understandable. The difference between them and Klopp is that Klopp can do something to change what is happening. I would love to hear what he said and although it probably wouldn't be quite as scathing as some of the comments on here, I would have to assume he would making it clear that they would have to improve or they would lose. Then again, some of the players really do understand the feelings of the fans so I would guess that Klopp would have used that to gee them up. 

Under Rodgers with some of the players around then I am convinced we lose that game.

Swarbrick is a cunt, no doubt about it but all this whingeing about Mané not getting a pen... If he was bright enough to have gone down when contact was made he'd have probably got it. The fact that he stayed up and went down about 3 seconds later didn't do him any favours. 

• Upvote 1

This is bollocks. We are not talking about Klopps view who in any event would still be to encourage the team onwards and not throwing in the towel.

So people are not allowed to vent their frustrations when they watch a performance like that? If that's what is being said here, this is what is bollocks. That first half was one of the worst I have seen but I felt it could be turned around with a strong word in the ear from the boss who was clearly unhappy. 

Fans can vent their views how they want to and it's not fair to penalise them for doing it. It's Klopp's responsibility to motivate the players and it's the player's responsibility to motivate the fans. When that happens the fans can motivate the players more.