You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

Mercatox... for those interested in small value coins, it is currently 0.0008 cents - if this went to 1 cent, you'd be rich!

But would it?

This s what gets me, surely there'll never be enough money going in to make everyone rich.

Put £1k on this now, at $1 you're sitting on a million, right? That means you need a million of buys to be able to cash out, right? But so does everyone else that's sat on anywhere from a grand to a million trying to do the same.

These tiny coins just can't increase by 1000x, because there aren't enough buyers spending enough money.

I know getting in now gives us all a chance to get good money, but I'll be cashing out well before I've got retirement level money. Maybe not take it all out, but my fear of it all crashing to the ground will be stronger than my FOMO.

But would it?

This s what gets me, surely there'll never be enough money going in to make everyone rich.

Put £1k on this now, at $1 you're sitting on a million, right? That means you need a million of buys to be able to cash out, right? But so does everyone else that's sat on anywhere from a grand to a million trying to do the same.

These tiny coins just can't increase by 1000x, because there aren't enough buyers spending enough money.

I know getting in now gives us all a chance to get good money, but I'll be cashing out well before I've got retirement level money. Maybe not take it all out, but my fear of it all crashing to the ground will be stronger than my FOMO.

yeah, I think I have put 120$ in and I'll be happy with a grand and then look again. Can't be too greedy. I do think a lot of noobs come in looking to speculate with £100 and they'll actively buy coins like that.

A lot of experts are still talking about 3 to 5 years gains and stuff like that. I don't see that, I see the market leveling off and finding more equilibrium in 12 months or so. But I am no expert!

Crypterium has reached it's hard cap. I have no idea how this will turn out for me. It's my first ICO and I'm excited!

Actually, Cashaa goes to exchanges on the 15th, so that's kind of my first really!

Did you get in on the GATcoin pre-sale? I missed out.

BTC is off and running again. A massive jump overnight.....

Did you get in on the GATcoin pre-sale? I missed out.

BTC is off and running again. A massive jump overnight.....

Nah mate, only those two and Raison and I've decided that ICO's are just too risky now. Too many blags out there. Wish I'd got on WAN.

A mate of mine who didn't get into Crypterium thinks it will be really big. We'll see.

But would it?

Exchanges have withdrawal limits. This limits gains on the full asset.

Once we move crypto off an exchange, it may be safer, but it cant be exchanged any further for fiat.

All of a sudden an exchange for goods and services becomes extremely important.

This is how I think it has worked to minimise fees for me....

Barclays allows SEPA transfers to Coinbase (a couple of hours max) , this costs £6.00 for any amount. The funds are then in a Euro Wallet in Coinbase.

Log into Gdax and deposit the Euros by selecting ETH/EUR or LTC/EUR, select deposit, Coinbase account, the deposit your funds. These are now in GDAX with only a £6.00 total cost in fees

Then place a limit order for a little under the current price for the amount you want, if it makes the small drop, your order is fulfilled and there are no additional fees yet you own the coins to transfer to an exchange of your choosing.

• Upvote 3

TRX taking a walloping today after The announcement wasn't well received. I'm all on in TRX and will be buying more when it reaches what I think will be it's base. Bet my I'm in profit within a few days.

Whet was the announcement?

Sup

Whet was the announcement?

posedly 10am GMT, but even that was wrong. Then he's said there would be an annoucement, but axctually he just 'announced' that there would be 5 announcesments of partnerships coming up... just badly managed. It went down to nearly 0.14, but is pushing up from .018 now.

I never got my ether transfer through to buy in the dip!

Painful waking up to those TRX numbers this morning, still hoping for good results in the long term though, think a little more diversification is in order!

I think it's going to be over 70 cents by the end of the month. It obviously depends on which exchange and who the partners are. Read the recent Coinbase statement about who they are looking to work with though - TRX perfectly fits the bill.

Thanks, I will have a read of that.

70 cents would be an incredible return. Difficult at times being new to this not reacting to the volatility.

I'm more comfortable now, but it's still not easy. I'm just not treating it as my money. It owes me very little.

I was nearly at that point a couple of days ago with TRX whereby I could take out the initial investment with plenty to play with so felt confident.

Now I'm not back at square one, but from about 80% up, back to 20% I would say so it's very real again. Hey ho, bring on tomorrow, a whole new day!

I've got XRP, TRX, XLM, ENG, XVG and ELF on binance. Biggest holding is TRX. I'm thinking about just sitting on these for the foreseeable future (12 months or so). Is that wise or should I look to sell when I feel they're high?

I've got 1 whole Litecoin on Coinbase I was thinking about doing the same with.

• Upvote 1

I'm no expert at all, however if i were in your position, i would sit on TRX long term and Litecoin the same, I  think both will climb and you will be in a better position come Q4 of this year. Far more knowledgeable folk than me out there though to listen to

I've got XRP, TRX, XLM, ENG, XVG and ELF on binance. Biggest holding is TRX. I'm thinking about just sitting on these for the foreseeable future (12 months or so). Is that wise or should I look to sell when I feel they're high?

I've got 1 whole Litecoin on Coinbase I was thinking about doing the same with.

Always keep some BTC.

Selling BTC in short spurts for fiat gives you funds to grow your alts.