You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

D-Day. Liverpool at home, on Sunday

Kevin D

Maybe hes not world class when has troubles beating any of the teams in this so called shit league. Hes a good manager but this world class bullshit needs to stop.

So is ancelotti not world class now because he couldnt get results this season at Bayern?

I find it interesting that Bayern haven't secured Nagelsmann yet.

Asked about the Bayern vacancy following Hoffenheim's 2-1 Europa League defeat at Ludogorets on Thursday, Nagelsmann told Sport 1 he was just concentrating on his side's upcoming game in the Bundesliga on Sunday.

"My only focus is on Freiburg," he said.

Hoffenheim sporting director Alexander Rosen remained bullish about his side's chances of holding onto their young coach.

"The chances [of losing Nagelsmann] are slim -- I can't even say how slim they are," Rosen told Sport 1. "I'd say I am annoyed by this topic, but that's not even true. It just bores me."

Calling for Klopp's head is madness as we would likely get the managerial equivalent of Chamberlain as a replacement. This season is exposing the owners again for their weak structure and "value" approach at winning. if unwilling to spend like Chelsea, City, and United, you at least have to out manage Spurs and Arsenal in terms of recruitment and matches.

Last year we got lucky United were still rebuilding from Van Gaal and we managed to barely out perform Arsenal but it was thin margins indeed and left little provision for fate.

This summer as many warned was near negligent considering our Increased work load. A stronger footballing executive may have insisted on additional additions and changes.

I think Klopp is largely responsible for the transfer dealings and FSG is more than happy with that. I don't think they'll sack him even if we finish 6th which seems very likely at this point. Klopp is a great manager but I think he needs a strong and capable executive to challenge him on some of his decisions.

• Upvote 1

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

The fact that Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Sturridge are still here is absolutely fucking criminal. Even a blind cunt can see they are fucking turds. How can Klopp not see this or have figured this out yet? Even worse than this is the fact he's added average/even worse players to the existing squad.

Klopp had a head start on Conte, Guardiola and Mourinho.

City already had an abundance striking options. They tried to sign Sanchez.

Utd signed Lukaku.

Chelsea signed Morata.

Arsenal signed Lacazette.

We signed Solanke.

Are you telling my Klopp couldn't have signed Aubameyang if he wanted him? Could have sold Origi, Ings and Sturridge if money was an issue to fund it, which I don't believe it was. Why Chamberlain???

Aside from Guardiola, all have won trophies before Klopp. From the looks of it, City will win a few trophies this season.

Everyone has progressed and we've regressed. 

We need a manager that is going to take no prisoners with the useless cunts in our squad and replace them with top notch players who would die for the club.

Get Simeone in, who you know is going to organise a team and bring in some hard ruthless cunts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

The fact that Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Sturridge are still here is absolutely fucking criminal. Even a blind cunt can see they are fucking turds. How can Klopp not see this or have figured this out yet? Even worse than this is the fact he's added average/even worse players to the existing squad.

Klopp had a head start on Conte, Guardiola and Mourinho.

City already had an abundance striking options. They tried to sign Sanchez.

Utd signed Lukaku.

Chelsea signed Morata.

Arsenal signed Lacazette.

We signed Solanke.

Are you telling my Klopp couldn't have signed Aubameyang if he wanted him? Could have sold Origi, Ings and Sturridge if money was an issue to fund it, which I don't believe it was. Why Chamberlain???

Aside from Guardiola, all have won trophies before Klopp. From the looks of it, City will win a few trophies this season.

Everyone has progressed and we've regressed. 

We need a manager that is going to take no prisoners with the useless cunts in our squad and replace them with top notch players who would die for the club.

Get Simeone in, who you know is going to organise a team and bring in some hard ruthless cunts.

Your nuts if you think these owners will ever spend enough to keep pace with the top 3 teams. Our only realistic shot at trophies is the FA and UEFA.

Your nuts if you think these owners will ever spend enough to keep pace with the top 3 teams. Our only realistic shot at trophies is the FA and UEFA.

They've shown they won't spend the money to compete with the top 3 teams.

But we did sign Chamberlain for near £40m when we were crying out for new CB's, better GK etc.

Thats a criminal waste of money right there on a player that doesn't improve our first 11 and looks like Klopp doesn't know what to do with him.

• Upvote 3

I don't understand the need to label Klopp world class or otherwise. FSG will have set him targets for the season, achieve them and everything will be hunky-dory, fail to achieve them and they will probably bin him.

Exactly, who gives a shit? All that matters is the team making tangible progress.

But we did sign Chamberlain for near £40m when we were crying out for new CB's, better GK etc.

Thats a criminal waste of money right there on a player that doesn't improve our first 11 and looks like Klopp doesn't know what to do with him.

We've got more than enough to compete. £40m on AOC was sickening.

We should have sold Can etc.

I can't even begin to list the players we could have got with our budget.

We've got more than enough to compete. £40m on AOC was sickening.

We should have sold Can etc.

I can't even begin to list the players we could have got with our budget.

West Brom bought the player who ran rings around us in Basel for half the price we paid for this dud. A player who would have actually improved us no end. Madness year on year

Sorry that's bollocks. Not every player on the planet costs £100m.

Look at Spurs for example for buying smartly.

The hole in your argument is the lack of urgency from Klopp to go shopping for better players. He's obviously not a stupid man.

I gave him a pass during his first season as he may have wanted to assess the players for himself, but still found it strange he didn't bring in a single player aside from Caulker in his first transfer window.

Are you telling me there are no better goalkeepers, centre backs, midfielders and strikers out there better than Mig, Lovren, Hendo or Sturridge?

When you look at the signings he's made aside from Mane and Salah, are they better or worse?

That's where your argument about FSG falls down.

• Upvote 1

Sorry that's bollocks. Not every player on the planet costs £100m.

Look at Spurs for example for buying smartly.

The hole in your argument is the lack of urgency from Klopp to go shopping for better players. He's obviously not a stupid man.

I gave him a pass during his first season as he may have wanted to assess the players for himself, but still found it strange he didn't bring in a single player aside from Caulker in his first transfer window.

Are you telling me there are no better goalkeepers, centre backs, midfielders and strikers out there better than Mig, Lovren, Hendo or Sturridge?

When you look at the signings he's made aside from Mane and Salah, are they better or worse?

That's where your argument about FSG falls down.

Your argument about no better players than mignolet, henderson etc, etc falls down because as soon as they come here, they get fucking slaughtered from the first mistake. Look at the criticism Salah has taken from some despite 6 or 7 goals and only being here since the start of the season.

Its virtually fucking nailled on that when Naby Keita starts next season and makes his first mistake, some will be going 'he's fucking shite, why did we buy him?'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1