You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that you find oddly fascinating or satisfying.

Bob

I encountered two of my list of things I find oddly fascinating while I was driving home from work today.

Those things you could happily find yourself staring at for hours without ever knowing it, that draw you in.

The first, while I was sat at the traffic lights was the row of sycamore trees that are growing by the side of the road, perfect in form except for the bit the size and shape of a double decker bus missing from the lower, roadside quarter.

Not damaged, just learned to grow around the big objects that hurt it, over time.

Free after tree, after tree, all missing this big chunk.

Then a short while later I was fiddling with my stubble/beard hair/chin when I felt about of a spot underneath, telling me there was a rogue one in there.

I pulled at it, and out it came. Three whiskers sprouting from a single bulbous root.

I removed one a few years ago that was basically a horn it was so thick and hard.

When you get one like that it's hard to just drop it on the floor of the car. It sat on my steering wheel for most of the drive, each time I stopped at traffic lights or snog junction, I inspected it again, mesmerised.

I was expecting a new company car and had been promised all sorts. A6, 5 series, etc. Turns out it was a piss take and a Kia turned up. Without sounding like a spoilt twat I was gutted. However the car is lovely cant fault it need to stop being a badge snob. 

Only problem is everytime previously I have seen a Kia I have made a point of playing Kia 0-100 with the kids. spot one its 5 points spot one with the driver wearing a flat cap it is 25. First to 100 wins.

The kids bought me a flat cap. But do you know what I love overtaking A3's at 80mph wearing my flat cap. 

I was expecting a new company car and had been promised all sorts. A6, 5 series, etc. Turns out it was a piss take and a Kia turned up. Without sounding like a spoilt twat I was gutted. However the car is lovely cant fault it need to stop being a badge snob. 

Only problem is everytime previously I have seen a Kia I have made a point of playing Kia 0-100 with the kids. spot one its 5 points spot one with the driver wearing a flat cap it is 25. First to 100 wins.

The kids bought me a flat cap. But do you know what I love overtaking A3's at 80mph wearing my flat cap.

Which Kia Anny?

Being sick after I've been feeling nauseous is always oddly satisfying.

Can't disagree with that at all.

I really hate that stage where you are hanging around waiting to see if you are actually going to puke or not.

I usually just make myself puke to get it over with.

Can't disagree with that at all.

I really hate that stage where you are hanging around waiting to see if you are actually going to puke or not.

I usually just make myself puke to get it over with.

In your case isn't this part of your sex ritual?

Is it the Optima? Looking at getting one but not heard or seen much about them. Tested one the other day and quite impressed.

Needing a shit but waiting for the right moment. then sitting alone, much ado about nothing-esque... and slowly curling one out. Maybe some Phil Collins or tears for fears playing at the time. 

# Shite, shite, let it all out

These are the things we could do without

So come on

I'm talking to you, so come on...#