You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Salif Diao

Hoddy

• 1 year later...

Poor Salif Diao. I do feel there was a degree of implicit racism in the way some fans treated him. Obviously not good enough for LFC (not that he had many chances to show otherwise) but "disgusting excuse for a footballer" is a bit ott.

Poor Salif Diao. I do feel there was a degree of implicit racism in the way some fans treated him. Obviously not good enough for LFC (not that he had many chances to show otherwise) but "disgusting excuse for a footballer" is a bit ott.

He was totally talentless. Considering his fee and the number of games he played for us, there is no doubt in my mind that he was the worst player I've ever seen in a Liverpool team.

He was totally talentless. Considering his fee and the number of games he played for us, there is no doubt in my mind that he was the worst player I've ever seen in a Liverpool team.

Fuck me theres a first, I concur as the count would say.

He was the shittest and most limited CM I've seen playing for Liverpool. Simply terrible and a waste of 4-5 Million pounds plus wages. Houllier might as well have given me that money.

I'll never forget my horror when City reported that Rafa was starting Salif in the Woodison derby last season at the expence of Xabi.

you cant blame him for the fee ok he was shit but for fuck sake, istvan kosma!!!

Guest Momo Sissoko

Not when Rafa first arrived he didn't. It was Rafa who had to coax it out of him by actually working with him indivdually...you know, "coaching". Something Clousea was incapable of...

I had a tortoise as well. His name was FRED, and it was painted on his shell. He lived in our compost heap. Then he ran away. But now I'm an adult I realise a tortoise can't 'run' away. I've never forgiven my parents, and now know where the fancy 'shell' ashtray came from.

The Count has a similar story about the Morefeo's pet peasant. She was my favourite of all peasants.

Does he? What's his secret. I like to use a little bit of Tommy K to take the acidity off the tomatoes. Also, a dash of Worcestershire Sauce and a splash of red wine gives it a cheeky little kick.

Anyone else got any cooking tips? How about griddling fish so it doesn't stick to the pan? Fucking does my head in. Can anyone help?

Your griddle isn't hot enough. Fish will stick. Heat the griddle till its smoking and oil the fish.