You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) - Saturday 11/2/17. 5:30pm BT Sport

Preston Red

We'll steamroll Spurs with a blistering performance. And we'll all get our hopes up again and wonder what we were all worrying about. Then play shit the game after.

I can't see us being able to steamroll anyone at the moment, let alone Spurs.

And even if we do, they're still ahead of us in the table thanks to our clusterfuck against fucking Hull yesterday.

We've got shit running down both our legs at the moment.

Not arsed about this at all. That fucking Swansea game knocked the stuffing out of me. What's the point in even beating spurs at this stage? Champions league is not the be all and end all anymore.

Right now I'd take finishing out of the european places. Buy some proper talent and have a whack at the title next season. The title is the only thing that matters for me.

Not arsed about this at all. That fucking Swansea game knocked the stuffing out of me. What's the point in even beating spurs at this stage? Champions league is not the be all and end all anymore.

Right now I'd take finishing out of the european places. Buy some proper talent and have a whack at the title next season. The title is the only thing that matters for me.

We can only have one of those things I'm afraid Joe.

We don't have the financial clout Chelsea and United do that we can/will pay top end prices and wages to players to compensate for us not being in the CL.

If we finish outside the top 4 I'm certain Coutinho will be flogged and a few young punts will be taken and we'll try to break the top 4 again

Guest Pistonbroke

I get the pessimism, not a lot to be cheerful about of late. However, some of our fans give up hope way to early, one should always give a fuck, no point being a fan otherwise. 

Harry kanes just said that he wants spurs to end our title hopes this Saturday! Sorry, 'arold,but we're perfectly capable of doing that to ourselves, and have done so. Twat!

Our title hopes were finished months ago. Around the time we gave up a 3-1 lead to lose to fucking Bournemouth!

• Upvote 1

Some decisions to be made. Mignolet should be dropped. Lucas cannot play. Questions about Milner. Can should be dropped. Firmino?

Probably be the same team with wijnaldum for can, Karius for mignolet and Klavan or Lovren for Lucas.

lovrens knee is fucked isn't it...we will get treated to watching delle alli smash lucas around like a ragdoll and lucas losing a foot race to kane where lucas has a 5 yard start before falling over as kane catches up with him and breathes near him before slotting underneath our keeper