You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking greasy cunts, they haven't won one fucking game so far and are in a semi final!

Having said that Poland only had themselves to blame, after the 60 minute mark they did fuck all in the game despite having pace to burn up front, it was an utter shite game. 

Guest Pistonbroke

On another point, the German commentator who is as bad as any English counterpart is a fucking Bayern fan, he creamed himself every time Sanchez got near the ball. I've had the bitter misfortune of the same cunt commentating on every fucking Portuguese game and he mentions each time about 200 times that Sanchez is now a Bayern player and the best signing in the World, fuck off you cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Wanted Poland to win. Portugal get under my skin as they are so snidey, epitomized by Ronaldo. Oh well. Someone, somewhere, is gonna get them. Right?

Hopefully Belgium/Wales will give us all what we want, Ronaldo crying and Pepe leaving the pitch with a broken jaw. 

Hopefully Belgium/Wales will give us all what we want, Ronaldo crying and Pepe leaving the pitch with a broken jaw.

I'll take it. Gareth Bale free kick winner, Ronaldo crying after failing to convert well over 40 successive direct free kick attempts; Pepe trying to give it the hard man and Ashley Williams getting stuck in and elbowing him on the jaw.

Guest Pistonbroke

Belgium will batter them.

I think Belgium will batter both Wales and Portugal.

Wales can talk a big game but they will sit back like they did against England and play into Belgium's hands. 

Anything can happen in football though, but if Belgium take the lead Wales and Portugal could get swept aside. 

I don't know what people expected from Portugal. It is not as if England or any other team that did not qualify was better than them.

Defence is part of the game. Portugal have defended very well in this tournament. I wish Liverpool could defend so well instead of conceding comical goals.

Poland should have done better yesterday. Portugal was the better team and missed tons of chances due to Ronaldo's inability to score. He has missed at least four great chances, that Suarez, Sturridge or any other top striker would have scored at least two.

I think Belgium will batter both Wales and Portugal.

Wales can talk a big game but they will sit back like they did against England and play into Belgium's hands. 

Anything can happen in football though, but if Belgium take the lead Wales and Portugal could get swept aside. 

Belgium will be losing the final to the winner of Germany v Italy.